Wi-Fi Trades Dedenne's XY/ORAS Thread! Shiny Legendaries & More!

RE: Dedenne's Trade Thread - Click to be Amazed

Bump
Updated with some 5IV Pokémon and shiny Pokémon that I caught this week.
  • shiny Chesnaught
  • shiny Bunnelby
  • shiny Inkay
  • shiny Slowpoke
  • perfect 6IV Electrike

Yo! If you could dupe the shiny bunnelby (And name it DiggersbyTho) that'd be awesome. CML.

King Xerneas said:
Cml for shiny Inkay
I'm sorry, alot of your shinies are awesome, but I couldn't for Inkay.

Reggie McGigas said:
Yo! If you could dupe the shiny bunnelby (And name it DiggersbyTho) that'd be awesome. CML.
Sorry, I don't clone, I don't want cloned Pokémon, nor do I allow my Pokémon to be cloned.

Kitana Coldfire said:
Prince, do you happen to have any female Feebas in dive/premier/heal balls?
I'll have to check. I'm currently in the middle of chaining, I'll get to you asap.

No problem, I'm in no hurry. I'm about to start breeding some HA Seed Bomb Turtwigs before long anyway.

Cml for a Flawless Kangaskhan? (I don't care about the EVs, I will train it)

Eron said:
Cml for a Flawless Kangaskhan? (I don't care about the EVs, I will train it)
I see that you have 4IV Phanpy <3
If you could get a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Female Phanpy, I'd definitely trade for a 5IV Kangaskhan.
Sand Veil ability would be prefered, but it's not needed.

HOLY CRAP, DENE, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR NOT GETTING BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY.

BECAUSE IF YOU HAD, I WOULDN'T HAVE JUST ACCIDENTALLY MASUDA'D A SHINY ROGGENROLA.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU~!

Okay, sorry. Had to get that out of my system. Anyway, did you check to see if you had a non-pokeball female Feebas?

Haha, well... your welcome I guess. A proper thank you, would be to give me the shiny, but... :p
I'm super sorry, the Feebas that I have are all in Ultra Balls. :/
I'll let you know if I run into any that you need!

Prince Dedenne said:
Haha, well... your welcome I guess. A proper thank you, would be to give me the shiny, but... :p
I'm super sorry, the Feebas that I have are all in Ultra Balls. :/
I'll let you know if I run into any that you need!

You know what, I'm so happy I don't care. I have a shiny Goldeen and a shiny Corphish I've been hanging on to. If either one of those is acceptable, I'd be perfectly fine with an ultra ball Feebas. I also have Seed Bomb HA Turtwigs as well.

Kitana Coldfire said:
You know what, I'm so happy I don't care. I have a shiny Goldeen and a shiny Corphish I've been hanging on to. If either one of those is acceptable, I'd be perfectly fine with an ultra ball Feebas. I also have Seed Bomb HA Turtwigs as well.

I think I just made your day even better!
My PC is organised my generation, for some reason a Japanese Female Oblivious Calm 4IV Feebas in a Dive Ball was sitting in the Sinnoh Region boxes! :)
What would you trade for it.

Prince Dedenne said:
Kitana Coldfire said:

I think I just made your day even better!
My PC is organised my generation, for some reason a Japanese Female Oblivious Calm 4IV Feebas in a Dive Ball was sitting in the Sinnoh Region boxes! :)
What would you trade for it.

Are you serious?! You can have the Corphish AND Goldeen if you want! Heck, I'll even throw a HA Turtwig too! Name your price!

I would love the shiny Corphish, are you sure your fine with trading a shiny for the Feebas?

Prince Dedenne said:
I would love the shiny Corphish, are you sure your fine with trading a shiny for the Feebas?

Of course I am, Coconut is just collecting dust after I fished him up in a previous game. He needs a good home.

I've added your FC, we can do the trade whenever you like ^^ (provided my fussy college internet feels like cooperating)

Adding your fc and will get online in a few.

Kitana Coldfire said:
Prince Dedenne said:

Of course I am, Coconut is just collecting dust after I fished him up in a previous game. He needs a good home.

I've added your FC, we can do the trade whenever you like ^^ (provided my fussy college internet feels like cooperating)

Ohh wait! Could you take the nickname name off!? I hate nicknames. :(
I'll throw an item on the Feebas for the trouble.

Prince Dedenne said:

Kitana Coldfire said:

Oh, I'm so sorry. He came from a previous game, so I can't change it. Do you still want him? I'll understand if you don't.

Kitana Coldfire said:
Prince Dedenne said:

Oh, I'm so sorry. He came from a previous game, so I can't change it. Do you still want him? I'll understand if you don't.

Ohh pooh.
What about the Goldeen? Is it nicknamed and was it caught in XY?

Prince Dedenne said:
Kitana Coldfire said:

Ohh pooh.
What about the Goldeen? Is it nicknamed and was it caught in XY?

Yes, both are nicknamed I'm afraid. I caught them during a restart game that I've since saved over.

Most of the Turtwigs are unnamed, though. And I have some harvest Phantumps as well.

Also, the french Turtwig I used to breed doesn't have a nickname, but he also doesn't know seed bomb.

Back