• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Deck Sold - Thanks Cimurph

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadoworganoid

"Crimson Dance, Yugetsu!"
As I mentioned in my other thread, I have a fully completed, tournament ready Gyarados deck for sale too.

Decklist:

Pokemon:

Gyarados x3
Magikarp (SF) x4
Sableye (SF) x4
Uxie (LA) x2
Azelf (LA) x1
Unown Q x1
Crobat G x2
Combee x1
Regice (LA) x1

T/S/S:

4 BTS
4 Poke Turn
3 Junk Arm
3 Pokemon Rescue
2 Bebe
1 Luxury Ball
4 Pokemon Collector
3 Warp Point
2 Exper Belt
1 Cyrus Conspiracy
2 Pokemon Communication
3 Seeker
1 Twins
1 Lookers
1 VS seeker

Energy:

Warp Energy x2
Rescue Energy x4

BIN for $35 US shipped

I do NOT want to split up the deck at all.

Thanks.

RE: Selling my main Deck too

Harrison: No.

N00bmuffin: yes. Reshiram sleeves and simple plastic deck box.

RE: Selling my main Deck too

Due to the awkward shipping cost, I could do it for $35 shipped. Lmk. Thanks.

RE: Selling my Gyarados deck for $35 shipped!

you do understand that this deck has no value to players as its illegal now?

as a collector, i may be interested, but $35 is just too much

Its not illegal yet. That was my whole point in selling it now instead of later.
Rotations havent happened yet. Thus cards like Sableye are hot.

I'll do $35 shipped if you take Paypal. However, if you don't want to take Paypal would you take $30 shipped?

BTW not trying to mean to Ogeray, but the legal cards alone in this deck are worth about $40 so any way you look at it you're getting a deal. =X

Sweet. And thats my other point. I know rotations are soon, and while all of the pokemon in my deck will get banned, the Trainers and Supporters will do nothing but increase in value. Pokemon Collector = Best card in game. imo.

So yeah, if I can figure out HOW to use Paypal, then yes I can take it VIA paypal.

Alright =D, if you end up figuring it out just pm me the email you use to make it and I'll get it sent to you asap.

Well first let me re-state that, yes, either way I will go with you on this. (Thanks)

Secondly, if you can use Paypal, you must know how it works. I just created my Ebay and Paypal account so Im new with this.
I know that I give you an email address of some kind or whatever, but what happens next? Are there fees? Do I have to do anything else? ETC.

- I will use the Personal option in sending the money which usually makes it fee-less so there shouldn't be any.
- After I receive your info I will get the $35 sent to your account and you should receive it close to immediately.
- And you shouldn't have to do anything else during the process (at least I never have had to when I have received payments from people).

I could explain specific things more intricately if you wish. Otherwise, just pm me whatever the email address it is you log into your paypal with and I will get the money sent to you tonight/this morning however you want to look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back