Deck List Program Updated! [3/30]

Looks good!

One error I've noticed thus far, though - Elesa LTR-RC20 is listed under the Pokémon section for some reason.

Hi,

I noticed that the saved html files do not load. It requires an edit to fix and then it calls the program up without the wrapper frames...

I had to edit the base ref id from deck-list to deck-list-program and then I could load my saved decks.

Regards...

Sheodon said:
It's not an error, but a question: How do I include older cards?
This program is only meant for Modified-legal cards since that's only what official tournaments accept.

lordholly said:
Hi,

I noticed that the saved html files do not load. It requires an edit to fix and then it calls the program up without the wrapper frames...

I had to edit the base ref id from deck-list to deck-list-program and then I could load my saved decks.

Regards...
Thank you, fixed!

Water Pokémon Master said:
Sheodon said:
It's not an error, but a question: How do I include older cards?
This program is only meant for Modified-legal cards since that's only what official tournaments accept.

lordholly said:
Hi,

Regards...
Thank you, fixed!

Still get a hang at the loading prompt. Base ref still the same. Search for is_pokebeach var in the core.js maybe that is over-riding the setting?

I tested it when I edited it and it works for me. :p Did you hard refresh to make sure you have a new copy of everything?

I tested it when I edited it and it works for me. :p Did you hard refresh to make sure you have a new copy of everything?

That did it. Cleaned my cache...should have known better. :)

Thank you for your hard work!

Great job!

Now, next time I enter a tournament, I don't have to resort to Bebesearch to do the same job in order to make my decklist with any sort of Plasma Blast-on cards within it... Bebesearch used to be the only decklist generator w/ Plasma Blast-on cards since Steve abandoned the project before Plasma Blast even came out, making his old program a little outdated and incomplete. And now that you took over, Bebesearch now has competition on all sets released after Plasma Freeze...

What? Do you mean to ask how long future XY sets will be added to the program after release? If so, the answer is as soon as we have all the scans for a particular set / on the set's official release date.

What? Do you mean to ask how long future XY sets will be added to the program after release? If so, the answer is as soon as we have all the scans for a particular set / on the set's official release date.

Never mind, yesterday xy cards were not showing up for me, today they are :)

I don't know if it's just me, but the Age Division does not remain when I save the file as a HTML file.

Back