Dawn meets May = what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Dawn meats May = what?

True. Hey! He also wear green vests (just noticed LOL), kinda like Harley again...

Imagine if Conway dressed as Dawn to win her a contest...

That would really freak me out... Conway in a Mini Skirt...

wow, I read pg. 5, and I found out that I had M-E-A-T-S on the title, like food Meat, so now it is spelled right... M-E-E-T-S... wow, it did something good for me...

yeah...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL... she does need shorts... why didn't her mom tell her that when she left??

Her mom doesn't mind that Dawn wears a revealing miniskirt while traveling in a sometimes cold place with another guy older than Dawn (Ash), and some other guy who always flirts with women (Brock)

o.o

At least in contests it is less short (longer) ... or is it?

I think there is something wrong with all the main characters, you know?

.Ash should be 20, and travels with 10 year olds
.Misty has a bad temper (see here )
.Brock acts like he has problems (literally)
.Tracey is boring
.Max is annoying
.May.... looks way to mature for a 10 year old
.Dawn needs shorts
.Jessie, James and Meowth suck at stealing (LOL)

1... ash shouldn't be 20... but yeah, older
2. lol, your avvy proves that
3. yes
4. says you
5. read 4.
6. yes
7. OMG YEAH
8. well if they didn't, then where would Pikachu be right now??

For Number 8- With Ash, because Giovanni wouldn't like Pikachu. LOL Does Giovanni "know Ash"?

You think Misty will appear soon? I heard a rumor that she will appear in DP094 ...

She looks cute in that one....

It just came to me.... is Paul working with Team Galactic? No, really. I mean Team Galactic HQ is in Veilstone City, the home of Paul. Also, where is Paul when Team Galactic or Pokemon Hunter J appear?

Paul also look like Silver from the games, the son of Giovanni, who is leader of Team Rocket.....

SugimoriSilver.png

Silver

ShinjiDP.png

Paul

Why do you think he is harsh to his Pokemon? To make sure no on catches on... LOL.

Back on topic, do you think Misty might appear in Sinnoh? If she did, what would be her excuse?

either...

A. Ash, I love you. Marry me...
B. oh, I was sleepwalking
or C. my sisters can handle the gym... (then she will leave in approximently 5 mins. 'cause her gym is on fire...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back