Dawn meets May = what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Dawn meats May = what?

Poke_Gal said:
I wonder when is Misty AND May comming back (boy, imagine, Misty, May and Dawn together with Ash and Brock. MADNESS!)

Ash would need to grow a third arm...all three of the girls would be tugging at his hands!

Sweet Dawn said:
Poke_Gal said:
I wonder when is Misty AND May comming back (boy, imagine, Misty, May and Dawn together with Ash and Brock. MADNESS!)

Ash would need to grow a third arm...all three of the girls would be tugging at his hands!

LOL. May is least likely though... she likes Drew, and he likes her back.
(why else would he give her REAL ROSES?)

*sigh* Two more weeks until May comes back...

A cat fight of epic proportions.

Well... not really epic.

Probably won't be a fight, even.

Hmm... just cats then.

Dawn is younger than Ash, I think.... May is a year or two younger, while Misty was 10 when he first started (she said in the 3rd episode, "this morning was the worst morning in my 10 years" (Japanese+ sub only))

Misty is pretty much the same age as Ash (in magna she is 12.... but still)

Ash was one or two years older when he met May (a rookie ten year old).

And when he met Dawn, he grew, again 1-2 years (NOT judging by voice), so in actuality, Dawn is way younger than Ash, May is 1-2 years apart, and Misty is the same age (I guess)

Off toipic, but I typed this on my Wii....

Pokemon anime characters DON'T AGE!

People growing older in that is a myth...

Misty, May, and Dawn are not all the same age as Ash.... more or less...?

Still, Misty is older than Ash and besides...because they split up, whatever they had was gone

Well, maybe to you... I think they have a chance, and I am saying that a a regular fan. Although, Dawn and May also have their chances....

yeah... me too. I would laugh if Misty did nothing, Dawn ended up with Kenny, and May ended up with Drew... and ash turned into a guy who lives in a box!! :p

I wonder, who is Brock going to be with?

This weeks episode is about the Pikachu thing right? Because after the episode, there is a flashback of the Thunderbadge episode.... so I am asking will PUSA dub that or what? I hope not...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back