• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Darkrai / Sableye / Hammers

kingofra99

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon
  • 4 Dakrai ex
  • 3 Sableye
  • 1 Absol
  • 1 Keldeo ex
  • 1 Mr. Mime

Trainers
  • 4 Professor Juniper
  • 4 N
  • 3 Random Receiver
  • 1 Bicycle
  • 4 Dark Patch
  • 4 Hypnotoxic Laser
  • 3 Ultra Ball
  • 3 Energy Switch
  • 3 Crushing Hammer
  • 2 Enhanced Hammer
  • 2 Dark Claw
  • 2 Pokémon Catcher
  • 2 Virbank City Gym
  • 1 Energy Search
  • 1 Tool Scrapper
  • 1 Computer Search

Energy
  • 10 Dark

Strategy
Load up Darkrai while you stall with Sableye and hammers. Then night spear and mind jack to take prizes. Any advice would help thanks!

energyfullart(?

Full Art Ultra Rare
RE: Darkrai/Sableye/Hammers

If you put a Keldeo EX, you could include float stones, but I do not know what you can take out.

Jamster

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Darkrai/Sableye/Hammers

He doesn't need Float stones since he has Darkrai and dark energys.

IMO, I'd take out one Darkrai for a Sableye. Starting with a Sableye and junt hunting early, mid, and late game helps alot. But it all depends on whats going on too.

zavtac

Got ma Invite
I personally feel that for this type of deck needs a dowsing machine rather than computer search as it is quite a slow deck and it really helps to be able to have as many hammers in a turn as possible.