• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Darkrai / Sableye / Hammers

kingofra99

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon
  • 4 Dakrai ex
  • 3 Sableye
  • 1 Absol
  • 1 Keldeo ex
  • 1 Mr. Mime

Trainers
  • 4 Professor Juniper
  • 4 N
  • 3 Random Receiver
  • 1 Bicycle
  • 4 Dark Patch
  • 4 Hypnotoxic Laser
  • 3 Ultra Ball
  • 3 Energy Switch
  • 3 Crushing Hammer
  • 2 Enhanced Hammer
  • 2 Dark Claw
  • 2 Pokémon Catcher
  • 2 Virbank City Gym
  • 1 Energy Search
  • 1 Tool Scrapper
  • 1 Computer Search

Energy
  • 10 Dark

Strategy
Load up Darkrai while you stall with Sableye and hammers. Then night spear and mind jack to take prizes. Any advice would help thanks!

RE: Darkrai/Sableye/Hammers

If you put a Keldeo EX, you could include float stones, but I do not know what you can take out.

RE: Darkrai/Sableye/Hammers

He doesn't need Float stones since he has Darkrai and dark energys.

IMO, I'd take out one Darkrai for a Sableye. Starting with a Sableye and junt hunting early, mid, and late game helps alot. But it all depends on whats going on too.

I personally feel that for this type of deck needs a dowsing machine rather than computer search as it is quite a slow deck and it really helps to be able to have as many hammers in a turn as possible.

Back