Ruling Darkrai LVL X...where is your god now? o_O

Master of the six kings said:
Dude! That means that Holon Castform would be counted as the damage too. Because it be counted as a basic dark energy, no effects of the actual card, and this means it does a +20. That's broken.
Correct me if i'm wrong.
No it wouldn't because when you attach a Holon's Castform to a card it counts as a "special energy." So any special energies like Rainbow, Multi, Scramble, Double Rainbow, Delta Rainbow, or any other special energy that "provides" a basic darkness energy, would not get the bonus from Darkari Lv.X.

1. What's dragtrode ( sorry, I'm a noob )
2. This thing is pwned by mario so badly that I could crack up laughing right now (2x damage from fighting)

Dark Dragonite and Dark Electrode. 'Trode uses its power to get a Dark from the deck and sticks it on itself. Then Dragonite shifts them around. I believe the deck Dragtrode used Snesael EX (or something) to do massive damage.

Lieutenant Houndoom said:
Dark Dragonite and Dark Electrode. 'Trode uses its power to get a Dark from the deck and sticks it on itself. Then Dragonite shifts them around. I believe the deck Dragtrode used Snesael EX (or something) to do massive damage.

You can either use Sneasel ex or Rocket's Sneasel ex to do massive damage but I think Rocket's Sneasel ex would be a better choice...

w0w???

basic energy usage...

this is interesting i just wonder how long would it take before you could set up..

i'm just wondering...

i think scramble doesn't count because it only provides the type but not the real thing...

sneasel-master said:
w0w???

basic energy usage...

this is interesting i just wonder how long would it take before you could set up..
It won't take long to setup, if you can get both Darkrai & Darkrai LV X at the beginning, by T2 you should be able to setup Darkrai LV X...

i'm just wondering...

i think scramble doesn't count because it only provides the type but not the real thing...

Back