Ruling Darkrai LVL X...where is your god now? o_O

StealthAngel667

Aspiring Trainer
Darkrai Lv.X HP 100

Poke-Body: Dark Shadow - For each basic Darkness energy attached to your Darkness-type Pokemon, attacks do 10 more damage to the Defending Pokemon.

So that's the spoiler on the front page. Now I was wondering, how would you read the Poke-Body? For instance, you play Weavile's 2nd attack and you got 3 Basic darks on Weavile, 3 on some benched Honchkrow and 3 on Darkrai.
Weavile's base damage would be 90 then, together with Darkrai's power it would be...180?!
If so, I think I got a new card on me wishlist >_>

RE: Darkrai  LVL X...where is your god now? o_O

Wow. I thought it was just Basic Darks with a damage boost. Now , it's everything... Dragtrode is now broken to incrediable extremes.

Indeed, it just sounds like Basic = Special now...but I think it's much more than that o__O

Dude! That means that Holon Castform would be counted as the damage too. Because it be counted as a basic dark energy, no effects of the actual card, and this means it does a +20. That's broken.
Correct me if i'm wrong.

Somehow, we'll have to be careful if we ran into a Battle Frontier...
Anyway, to make the deck more powerful, you will need to put in Sidney's Stadium... :D

Battle Frontier does nothing, Darkrai isn't evolved. Don't think Sidney's going to do that much anyway, it's more of a backliner.

I know Darkrai is not an evolved pokemon, so I just state "somehow" there just in case... :p
Anyway, Sidney's Stadium will help to prevent the Special Conditions that needs to flip which can be so annoying at times & I think I'm going to edit my Dragtrode deck once Shining Trade comes out... :D

Actually, untill it's printed we won't know. If it says plain energy, Boost, Scramble, Rainbow, DRE, dre and all things like them count.
If it says energy cards (which it probably will) only basic dark energy cards would be counted. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

StealthAngel667 said:
Darkrai Lv.X HP 100

Poke-Body: Dark Shadow - For each basic Darkness energy attached to your Darkness-type Pokemon, attacks do 10 more damage to the Defending Pokemon.

So that's the spoiler on the front page. Now I was wondering, how would you read the Poke-Body? For instance, you play Weavile's 2nd attack and you got 3 Basic darks on Weavile, 3 on some benched Honchkrow and 3 on Darkrai.
Weavile's base damage would be 90 then, together with Darkrai's power it would be...180?!
If so, I think I got a new card on me wishlist >_>

There is it.
Only basic dark enegy...so, no scramble, DRE, H. Castform, delta rainbow, thats what it says the translation right now.
I still think that without energy acceleration this is waaay slow, Dragtrode:(
So far I can only think on Flygon d, deoxys d (atk), darkrai LvX...but, I think R-gon is still better ( OR IS IT ? ), lol

You are right. Scramble Energy doesn't count because it is not basic energy.

Hmm, I got a feeling that all Darkness deck will become Invisible(sort off) once Darkrai LV X is released...

I hope there's some regular energy acceleration in DP3, because the Amphy d and Flygon d combo is the only thing I can think of right now and that's hell ¬¬'

Maybe we should look at Murkrow and Honchcrow. Possibly doing 80 for free if Honchrow has sufficient energies. Then add some on other guys and hit for a lot of damage...

Rayquaza ex said:
But what if BF comes in?

Battle Frontier wont effect Darkrai lv.X cause it's a basic pokemon :/ I think that card is gonna be sick... BAN DARKRAI LV.X!!!

Back