News 'Dark Order,' Japan's October Mini-Set!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by Water Pokémon Master, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Swampert Full Art #GROOKEYGANG
    Swampert Full Art

Jasmine's art is nice but I'm still disappointed there is no Steelix.

2. FossilJockeyMG Pokémon Paleontologist
    FossilJockeyMG

I'm really digging this set. I mean, I play a lot of metal decks so I'm biased, but still.

Looks like I'm going to try to go second quite a bit.

Also, I really like the GX attack on Cobalion. A free turn where I don't have to worry about someone taking a KO while I set up is clutch.

3. Sethy79 Aspiring Trainer
    Sethy79

Jasmine seems to be an interesting option for playing a metal setup deck at least. It seems a bit situational, but it can definitely be a nice way to get a more complicated deck set up. I also like that GX attack for Cobalion.

4. Ashblaze Full Art Supporter Hunter
    Ashblaze

cant wait to get jasmine and nanu when they come in february, jasmine's art is really neat i wasn't expecting her to be in a pose like that but its not bad cause its different which is great, nanu is also neat an its funny to see his grin in his full art i cant wait to get them both its gonna take a few months but its worth it

5. MoFoTY86 Aspiring Trainer
    MoFoTY86

I really hope Nanu help spark the fire that Dark decks use to have. Jasmine will be a DEFINITE add in metal decks and Ampharos will be interesting to see how it is played.

6. Zipplip Aspiring Trainer
    Zipplip

Hoopa GX might not be that good of a card, but holy cow is that Hyper Rare art great.

7. Number51x Blasting off at the speed of light!
    Number51x

The full art Pokemon are fine, but really miss the XY style full arts. They were so much more vibrant. The rainbow rares are just lazy IMHO. This is of course a Sun and Moon criticism in general, not just this set. The full art trainers are great though.

TPCi; where are my full are stadiums, eh??

8. Holden Sheeks a.k.a. WinterShorts
    Holden Sheeks

There's a secret rare for Electric Charger but no secret rare for Electripower? Weird, but alright.

9. Heviin Aspiring Trainer
    Heviin

I need the full art Jasmine and Ampharos! <3

10. Wechselbalg

Yesss, Jasmine got the fierce FA she deserved.

Heviin likes this.
  11. PokemonProGX Aspiring Trainer
    PokemonProGX

Because of Metal Goggles, metal frying pan just doesn't make sense. I have metal frying pan secret rare and it is dropping in price very fast :(

12. PokemonProGX Aspiring Trainer
    PokemonProGX

Dangerous Drill also made enhanced hammer and field blowers look stupid. I bet it will be seen in tournaments. Dangerous drill also counters Zoroark GX.

13. Chimecho3000 Aspiring Trainer
    Chimecho3000

That's because Electripower is a reprint. It already got a secret rare in the set it debuted in (Thunderclap Spark).

14. pokeraider123456 Aspiring Trainer
    pokeraider123456

dangerous drill is an "enhanced" version of enhance hammer. but not as good as field blower.

15. Baldnitrome2 Data Error
    Baldnitrome2

Jasmine Full Art is beautiful <333
    I HAVE to get that card!
    Even if i don't play a Metal Type Deck.
    Ampharos is cool, too.

DiaborMagics and Heviin like this.
  16. Lanstar The Funny Fairy Bug
    Lanstar

The FA Jasmine totally speaks, "I shall defeat you!"

Really, nice, expressive art!

17. thembert Aspiring Trainer
    thembert

Two more great FA supporters to add to the collection :)

Starsoulklr likes this.
  18. Holden Sheeks a.k.a. WinterShorts
    Holden Sheeks

Oh, right! This is the set after Lost Thunder, I'm dumb. :p All these cards from both sets have been revealed before Lost Thunder even came out so there's times when I get where the cards are from mixed up.

19. Avi Kessler Aspiring Trainer
    Avi Kessler

metal goggles is too busted

20. PandaPokemon Aspiring Trainer
    PandaPokemon

man, looooove the amphros full art.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?