News 'Dark Order,' Japan's October Mini-Set!

Timmony_tcg

Aspiring Trainer
Interesting that we won’t be getting either Weavile or Darkrai in Dark Order, since those are generally regarded as quintessential Dark-type Pokemon, but...hooray for diversity?

MultX

Aspiring Trainer
I imagine PRC Ninetales with this in Expanded. How can you remove this stadium w/o Garbodor?

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
  • Zoroark - the main attack is a clunkier bee revenge but with Spiritomb it make it happen. 4 Geodudes
  • Spiritomb - this helps Zoroark and other decks in the future. 4 Geodudes
  • Black Market * - bump this stadium or auto-lose to these non-GX Dark mons like SHL Hoopa. 5 Geodudes

pokeraider123456

Aspiring Trainer
ah, but everyone is ignoring the sableye/ninetales deck that will sweep the meta. You'll see.
i can see these prism star stadiums viable under ancient origins ninetales barrier shrine, prevent your opponnent from replacing it with a stadium, giving the stadium a full immunity to most removal effects, besides pokemon based attack effects, which are suprisingly common.
zoroark is pretty useful under expanded format, use compressor and dark patch, and double colorless.

EpicShonenGuy

Aspiring Trainer
Another "160 cannot attack next turn" attack.

Although it's useful, they could be a little bit more creative with the attacks to be honest, idk something like for two darkness energy "this pokemon does 170 damage if you have a prism star stadium in play, if you don't have a prism star stadium in play this attack does only 60 damage to two of your opponent's pokemon " that would be more fun and has synergy with the black market prism star stadium. But i like the GX move tho.

Last edited: