BW/BW2 DannyB01's Shop - 150+ Shiny EV'd, 80+ Shiny Legends, 1400+ Events, 300+ NOK - File Trades Only, My

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I can't do regular trading blastoise :( Dingus I'll send you the file, perhaps afterwards you can trade it to alvin, but i doubt we'll do this much, it's a lot of effort for you!

DannyB01 said:
Sorry I can't do regular trading blastoise :( Dingus I'll send you the file, perhaps afterwards you can trade it to alvin, but i doubt we'll do this much, it's a lot of effort for you!

Thanks so much for this!

I do file trade, and all of my 10 ANIV Pokemon (as well as NOK Pokemon) are files so it's no problem for me. I'm interested in shiny legends from you, so I would like to know what level of shiny legend (based on your star leveling system) you would trade for the events you're looking for.

Bluesummers said:
I do file trade, and all of my 10 ANIV Pokemon (as well as NOK Pokemon) are files so it's no problem for me. I'm interested in shiny legends from you, so I would like to know what level of shiny legend (based on your star leveling system) you would trade for the events you're looking for.

Would you mind downloading shiny Kyogre for me? You'd have my eternal gratitude.

Alvin, i don't know what's happening here, so if you pm me your email, i'll just send you some shinies. Blue you can do the same and i'll send you some for free. Then it's up to you to get them converted should the chance ever arise :)

I don't have wifi, maybe i should just close shop as file trading doesn't seem popular here. Plus i have a whole load of stuff to add to the list (over 200 shinies i have unlisted, and i now have 2200 event pokemon...) so maybe a hiatus would be best. kamenblast, if you can file trade you have a deal :) But, i won't be on wifi for about a month, sorry.

Danny: NO ONE KNOWS WHAT FILE TRADING IS LOL. No one here has EVER heard of it. I kind of get it but for me I DO NOT file trade as it is not safe for me. I hope you got my PM on Neoseeker XD. No one here except the members in this thread know what file trading is or have a clue to how to file trade The only other member I know here that can file trade iis Bluesummers XD. I know he can file trade but the rest of us DO NOT know what the heck it it is. I kind of understand it but not that well though Almost no one here knows about File trading. This trade forum IS FOR WI-FI XD. If you read the description for the forum you will see that it is intended for Wi-Fi users only. That is why you have to have a working router LOL. If it does not work the members here will think you can't trade. Do you grasp the situation and understand what we are trying to tell you???? No harsh feelings From the looks of things is looks like you don't understand what we are trying to tell you?? Again. No harsh feelings and I am not mad. I don't think you understand. If you do not no problem. Just teach the users how to file trade and convert files so that way the users can convert and trade on Wi-Fi for the users that don't know what file trading is XD.:)

DannyB01 said:
I don't have wifi, maybe i should just close shop as file trading doesn't seem popular here. Plus i have a whole load of stuff to add to the list (over 200 shinies i have unlisted, and i now have 2200 event pokemon...) so maybe a hiatus would be best. kamenblast, if you can file trade you have a deal :) But, i won't be on wifi for about a month, sorry.
no y dont go omwhere where u can get wifi

In about a month, i shall return...I still want to send whoever wanted them the pokemon files, and they can load them onto their game or someone elses who has pokesav and a flash cart. I didn't realize so few people knew what file trading is, i've known since i started trading when i was a noob! I guess i spend too much time talking to event collectors, never mind!

Danny you are starting to forget what real trading is all about XD. Wi-Fi traders enjoy chatting and the fact of what they are getting and appreciate what they are getting. File trades does not have much to it XD. Therfore you have done so much file trades that Wi-Fi is not fun for you anymore which in the longrun you are getting less and less interested in how the real trades are made. File trading does not have much to it and you have to realize that Wi-Fi is a lot more fun then jus trading files and being on a computer only to file trade. See Wi-Fi has it's ups and downs but you can do more when you are on Wi-Fi. For me when I am not on the computer I am usually watching TV or doing things around the house and when I see someone on I signal be turning off the mic and turning it back on to signal that I am ready to VC or trade. You can't do a whole lot when you file trade. All you can do is trade through email and type on MSN or use SKYPE all day XD. That is why I am trying to show you what is happening and by your last post it shows to the others here that you are not interested in trading XD. If you have a thread here it has to be for the users with a wireless router and a DS. If you don't have that working then no one here can trade with you XD. No harsh feelings. I just hope you understand what I am trying to say XD.:(

I can offer shiny Whismur (I see you don't have one), shiny Feebas, and shiny Rayquaza for your shiny Metagross.
Here's my thread:
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=86458&pid=1690566#pid1690566

i am interested in your shiny Chimecho would u be intresested in my shiny eevee or my shiny lunicolo?

Finally someone who wants to file trade.

I'm in need of your:

Mewtwo (from HG) N.F.T
Level 70
Timid
31/31/31/31/31/31

Mew (from Emerald Faraway Island) *NFT*
Level 30
Sassy

Deoxys (from Emerald Birth Island) *****
Level 30
Quirky

Darkrai (from Platinum Newmoon Island) ****
Level 50
Timid

I can offer:
Hatched Shinies:
Mareep
Staryu
Metang
Bulbasaur
Charmander
Squirtle
Lapras
Porygon
Vulpix
Eevee
Voltorb
Growlithe
Oddish
Togepi
Abra
Dratini
Scyther

Others:
Shiny Rayquaza
Shiny Deoxys (Nick Names Deoxys)
Japanese Shiny Flawless Ho-oh lvl. 45 UT (Timid)
Shiny FI Mew UT (Adamant) - Has been taught softboiled.

I'm pretty sure I've hack checked all of these, but I'll re-check the ones you're interested in (if any).

Thanks.

Please do not revive old threads that have not been actively posted in the last two weeks.

*Locked*

In addition, file trading is not allowed here as of a few months ago. Thank you for your understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back