• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

DAINAI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received today. Thanks for the fast trade.
Sending out ur stuff 1st thing 2morrow morning!

very very good trader~

he will cover all of his holo cards with sleeves, and the other non-holos was in 100% mint condition.

muz trade with him, trustable guy~

received!+1.....soz for the late ref..
im in skool now...my pc is crashed so i wont be long for a short while now..

Recive Today. Very fast trade cards in good condition and with sleeves

tahnx DANAI!

+1 Great trader

Great Trader! He/She sent first; cards were in promised condition. Fast Shipping!

Will hope to trade again,
cpbog1 :D

DAINAI said:
ismole3 said:
hey-still no cards:(

when u think they will comes?
me too

first he say 10x times or more he send cards out cuse we didnt have any deal who send first he just say i send out all. i recived first pakacete and last....

DAINAI said:
ismole3 said:
hey still no cards XD i dont think u realy send cuse last time i recived in 4 days this time wait two weeks and nothing

lmk whats going on? when i will recived both i will send all

LMK
To be honeet , I havent sent those cards as I assume that I'll receive yours then I'll send off my cards. But, I haven't received 1 of them. You know that you should send first as I've more refs than you.Secondly, we haven't completed the #1 deal , you still owe me card and you aspect me to send first again. I didn't trade your cards off as I'm waiting your cards. Remember that time before you went to a holiday, you said that we both send at the same time, end up I send first. But nevemind, I'm always nice to people, even someone has owed me 3 months.
Do you still interested the trade? if not, you gotta to send the Mew ex LM to me. cya.

he just wirte me this when i write him im not sure if he realy send out cards for me and as long as i dont recived both mails im not going to send out cards like i say to him on start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back