D/P...strange

DtD

So I hear you like Mudkipz?
Well, I just bought my first 6 D/P packs...and boy was it strange.

First pack; crap
Second pack; crap

Third pack; Shiftry
Fourth pack; crap

Fifth Pack; Palkia
Sixth Pack; Palkia Reverse

Keep in mind that these where the $10 double blisters with two reverse commons and a coin. What in the world?

DtD

Papi/Manny said:
I don't get it...how is that strange?

Okay, these are boxed two boosters to a blister, in the laster Blister I got a Palkia then a Palkia Reverse Holo. xD

Funny thing was, these where in Dialga packs...

Papi/Manny

Fixing=definately delayed, maybe done?
Thats not that strange...I've had packs with a holo and a reverse in one pack and the next had the opposite combination...and I've seen a holo and a reverse holo of the same card in a pack, so its not that weird.

DtD

Papi/Manny said:
Thats not that strange...I've had packs with a holo and a reverse in one pack and the next had the opposite combination...and I've seen a holo and a reverse holo of the same card in a pack, so its not that weird.

Its just never happened to me before ^^ Lets use this topic to say strange pulls.

Secretsof2113

Blackstar
Okay, in my prerelease packs, I pulled a shiftry and an RH shiftry out of the same pack. That was probably the weirdest for me.

Lou Cypher

The melody of your defeat
I had 2 DS packs once.

Pack 1:
Rare: Gardevoir
Reverse: Gardevoir
Trainer: Holon Transciever

Pack 2:
Rare: Sandslash
Reverse: Sandslash
Trainer: Holon Transciever

broko_bear

Infernape Trainer
thats not strange to me in fact it happened a lot of times to me too. I kept on getting the same foil cards in boosters too

StealthAngel667

Aspiring Trainer
I got this Claw Fossil with the Power Keepers logo in the picture, but the strange thing is it isn't a reverse holo as it's not glittery at all. Probably an error, might be worth some money.

Fire in the ground

groudon and charizard...the best...
there isnt much stuff weird about this set, except that the rare cards are the worst. and there are ten cards per pack! that means you have a better chance of the same card in a pack. in ds i pulled a holo latios d and a non holo latios d its not so strange.......

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
Back in the e-reader ex days, sometimes I would get pack with 2 rares AND a reverse holo in it.... It happened twice, in fact.