Finished Crush a Wish! [YPPY]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, but although no one can die, two or more people can still be crushed under such things as trout and gigantic feet.

I suppose I should bring back an old classic. I wish Earth was called H'trae.

Granted, except I am "crushing" this wish, not "crushed" it, since it is the present.

I wish I knew if Palutena had a PHD in Palutena-ology.

Granted, except he does. (That's a bad thing because Palutena-ology is actually the secrets of wearing cool shades, and now you know you won't win "The Coolest of PB, Season 26" that you really wanted to win. Pity.)

I wish PTCGO became good again. :(

Granted, except he does. (That's a bad thing because Palutena-ology is actually the secrets of wearing cool shades, and now you know you won't win "The Coolest of PokéBeach, Season 26" that you really wanted to win. Pity.)

I wish PTCGO became good again. :(

Granted, but every single card you own is the exact same card.

I wish I could own video game in the world.

Granted, but you got seered, vig'd, lynched, roleblocked and redirected all on Night 1. (Lynching totally happens at Night).

I wish there was a new colour.

granted, but all the nice ones get fired.

I wish Palutena had a degree in Palutena-ology. (Now let's see if the professor can answer this)

Granted, but the professor still cannot answer this.

I wish Suicune will win the PB Favorite Pokemon tournament.

Granted, but it'll lose because you rigged the scores and didn't let the professor the chance to answer.

I wish I had a portal gun.

Granted, but batteries are not included.

I wish Night March didn't exist.

Granted, instead there's a strategy called March Night which does the exact same thing, just with a different name.

I wish I had neat printing.

Granted. Professor Jabberwock, at your service. ^.^

I wish I was actually a professor. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back