Finished Crush a Wish! [YPPY]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, but then everyone else turns against Pichukind and discriminate them.

I wish I could be a mod. (I'm working on an application at the moment, which I should have sent in about a week!)

Granted, but you aren't a good mod.
You're an amazing mod. What's the catch? No one else gets to be a mod.

I wish for a PopTart.

Granted, but then everything else becomes a nightmare to type on and iOS becomes worse than it already is, only barely making iPads easier to type on.

I wish I could familiarize myself with other Beachers and the Beach itself.

(BTW, never mind the mod thing, I should get to know the Beach better first and I'm going to try doing so. Being a mod shouldn't be my first priority, anyways. It's actually getting readers for my stories and getting them to somehow comment on my works without feeling forced to. I just love talking about my stories and I love to hear what others think about them. On that note, I write too much. And on that note, I've also put way too much here. I'll stop.)

Granted, but now your favorite story ends terribly.

I wish people could print images from their minds.

Granted, but they print subconsciously so everyone knows ther darkest secrets.

I wish Jabber would give back the slapping trout.

Granted, but then it instantly falls back into his possession and you can't do anything about it.

*stops self from mentioning her stories and therefore advertising them*

I wish I can get my Worlds invite this year.

Granted, but you never receive an invite again.
Last year, I was actually 18 points off, but I got a trophy and a Mudkip hat for coming 3rd at a Regionals. Just one invite is really what I'm looking to achieve.

Granted, but then schoolwork becomes extremely challenging and the workload becomes unbearable.

I wish I could get out of my writing slump.

Granted, but then you become so obsessed with your story that you barely do anything else and everyone worries about your sanity.

I wish I could compose music better.

Granted, but no one ever listens to it.

I wish this game could go on forever!

...but it can't, because the deadline's today :eek: Thanks for playing everyone! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back