Finished Crush a Wish! [YPPY]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, but you draw on the walls of your school and get detention.

I wish the Pichupocalypse could take over the world! (Someone HAS to grant this!)

Granted! They rule H'trae. Then all of H'trae flee to Earth. Then a PokeVirus wipes out the entire Pichupocalypse. Then all of H'trae return to Earth. Poor Pichupocalypse.

I wish I didn't have to conduct surveys across my entire school for my Maths B assignment. v.v

I wish I didn't have to conduct surveys across my entire school for my Maths B assignment. v.v
Granted, but then you fail at everything. Just in general. Including the assignment. :p

I wish I didn't have to conduct surveys across my entire school for my business assignment. v.v

Granted, but you have to pay money for every website you visit.

I wish that I could remember my dreams!

Granted, but you soon find they're bigger fans than you are and make you feel humiliated for not knowing as much.

I wish there was a language that the entire universe knew.

Granted, but everyone knows the language but you and won't able to have the capacity to learn it.

I wish my drill could pierce the heavens.

Granted, but now Athena, Celever, and bbninjas all take 3-year hiatuses.

I wish there were no corrupt governments.

Granted, but then governments in whole disappear and the world falls into chaos with no regulation of anything, causing the apocalypse early (and no, Pichu is not involved in this).

I wish my stories gain a huge fanbase, all fans enjoying the Al Catraz and Interspectacular universes a lot.

Granted, but then the Writers' Corner is overflowing with spammy posts with little to no discussion value.

I wish the current TCG format was more like MD-CoL.

Granted, but then everyone close to you falls into eternal illness.

I wish I could exist in the worlds of the Al Catraz and Interspectaculars universes, becoming good friends with my own characters and facing the forces of evil all while kicking butt and being well liked and awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back