Crush a Wish! [YPPY]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grante- What! You are an Aussie. Aussies listen to Kookaburras. Didn't you know?

I wish that this thread would become more active.

Granted, but the next post is to say that the thread's been closed.

I wish that this thread wouldn't ever close.

"Granted, but the next post is to say that the thread's been closed."
not doing that...

Granted, but when the world ends this will be the only thing remaining, a thread with nobody on it.

I wish I was a member of the Red lantern corp :p

Granted, but you failed to reach the standards and you become a member of the Green Lantern Corp.

I wish moons to turn red and grass to be spelt ssrag.

Granted, but under the red moon, nobody can cut their ssrag, so it overwhelms and consumes the earth.

I wish for MOAR COWBELL.

Granted, but you have to wear a cowbell around your neck for the rest of your life.

I wish my ssarg was done growing this year so I don't have to mow again before the snow flies.

Granted, but all that technicality confused the genie instead.

I wish for yesterday to replay itself.

Granted, but yesterday continues to repeat itself over and over again, and you're the only one who notices it's the same day each time, so you're basically the main character from Groundhog Day.

I wish this thread could stay open for more than exactly 1 week from now.

Granted, but it's locked the day after.

I wish that this game has more posts at the end of its run than the sandwich game has a the end of its ('cause, y'know my games are like betta dan KoN's tho innit m8).

Granted, but it was an error on WPM's part. Sorry, but KoN's is better.

I wish for a new bullet point style.

Granted, but it's very complicated and you don't know how to use it.

I wish for my Sony Xperia Z2 to automatically upgrade to a Z3.

Granted, but the Z3 sucks. All the menus are confusing and load super slowly.

I wish we could get to 500 posts in this thread before this game ends.

Granted, but they're all spam and break YPPY.

I wish there was a way to keep my feet warm without wearing socks.

Granted. You're now wearing shoes without socks and they get all sweaty and smelly.

I wish for sunshine.

Granted, but you get the worst sunburn... ever! Like, with bubbly and Feline blisters. Gross.

I wish for moonshine... >.>

Granted, but everyone assumes it's a new My Little Pony and a huge controversy is started about it, because that's how MLP rolls.

I wish for Sunshine... 2. The first Mario Sunshine was so good, I want to see another one.

Granted. But your power belt falls off and breaks, so whenever you try to play it, you will crush the controller.

I wish to get food without getting up.

Granted, but such a material wish ends this game.

Machamp The Champion said:
Granted, but only until October 18th 5pm EST.

Time is up! I hope everyone had fun ^_^ Feel free to discuss more games in this thread, and maybe even plan a sequel to this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back