Bottom Stats (10/100)

Rules:
1) No stealing. Auto DQ.
2) Obey the current contest theme.
3) No fakemon.
4) No D/P style spoilers.

Qualifier:
Theme: Any!
Objective: Just get accepted into a slot!

1) Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)

ShinyMarshtomp

- Professional Faker -
Jirachi * delta species 60HP {L}

Poké-power: Doom Desire
If Jirachi * would be Knocked Out by damage from an opponent's attack and your opponent has only 1 Prize card left, you may put 5 damage counters on your opponent's Pokémon in any way you like. If you manage to take your last Prize card this way, prevent all damage done to Jirachi * from your opponent's attack.

{L} Thunder Wave 10
Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Paralyzed.

{L}{M}{P} Wishing Star 50+
If your opponent has only 1 Prize card left, discard all Energy cards attached to Jirachi * and this attack does 50 damage plus 100 more damage.

Weakness Resistance -30 Retreat Cost
{R} {G} {C}

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
You know I'm in.

Ledian δ - 70 HP - W

Poké-Body: Delta Stopper
As long as Ledian has 1 or less Energy attached to it, prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to Ledian by your opponent's Pokémon with δ on its card.

CC - Collect
Draw 2 cards. If Ledian is the only Pokémon you have in play, draw 2 more cards.

WCC - Mega Punch - 50

WK: R / RS: F-30 / RC: C

pungtuckweng

Aspiring Trainer
Shedninja ex 10 HP (P)
Stage 1.

Poké-Body: Wonder Guard
Prevent all damage done by your opponent's Pokémon to Shedninja ex.
(C) Safeguard
Shedninja ex cannot be affected by special conditions as long as Shedninja ex stays in play.
(C) (C) (C) Halo Curse
Put 5 damage counters on each of your opponent's Pokémon. If you do, put 1 damage counter on all of your Pokémon.
Weakness   Resistance   Retreat Cost

Pokémaniac

meow
Rayquaza
HP:70
Type: Colourless

Pokebody: Legend Clash
Rayquaza's attacks do double the damage(before applying Weakness and Resistance) if Groudon or Groudon ex is one of your opponent's Active Pokemon. Rayquaza's attacks do half the damage they normally do(before applying Weakness and Resistance) if Kyrouge or Kyrouge ex is one of your opponent's Active Pokemon.

FT Dragon Damage 20+
This attack does 20 damage plus 20 damage for every Pokemon on your opponent's side of the field that is Weakness to Colourless.

CCC Dragon Rage 30

Weakness: Colourless
Resistance: Fighting/Grass-30
Retreat Cost: 0

jreeves

Burning Spade
Are we aloud to post more than one..?

Heres a couple of mine:

Rayquaza Ex  Hp:100

Type: Colorless

Poke-power: Power Flux
Once During your turn (Before Your Attack) you may flip a coin. If heads, you may move any number of basic energys from your pokemon onto any of your other pokemon. If you use this poke-power, you may not attach any energys from your hand to any of your pokemon this turn.

[C][C] Grueling Claws: 40

[Fire][L][C] Catoclismic Bomb: 60
This attack does 60 damage plus 10 more damage for each energy attached to Rayquaza Ex. Discard 2 energys from Rayquaza Ex, after applying damage.

Weakness             Resistance               Retreat
  [C]                    Fighting [W]             [C][C]
Ursaring   Hp: 100

Type: Colorless

Poke-body: Intimidating Glare
As long as Usaring is your active pokemon. Your opponent's active pokemon can't use any poke-powers or poke-bodys.

[C][C] Ram: 40
Flip a coin. If heads this attack does 10 damage to one of your opponent's benched pokemon.

[C][C][C] Loose Claws: 70
If the defending pokemon has delta on it's card. This attack does 10 damage to each of your opponent's benched pokemon.  

Weakness:           Resistance:           Retreat:
   [P]                                                [C]
Alakazam Ex   Hp:150

Type: Psychic

[P][C] Psychic Warp: 20
You may switch Alakazam Ex with one of your benched pokemon.

[P][C][C] Power port: 50+
This attack does 50 damage plus 10 more damage for each energy attached to Alakazam Ex and the defending pokemon.

[P][P][P][C] Death do you part:
Flip a coin, if heads choose one of your opponent's pokemon. That pokemonis now knocked out. If the chosen pokemon is pokemon ex or pokemon starm Alakazam's total hp is reduced by half rounded up.

Weakness            Resistance           Retreat
    [P]                                           [C][C]

Pokémaniac

meow
What's wrong with mine? There isn't that much chance the opponent will have Groudon/Pokemon that are weakness to Colourless, and if they have Kyrouge, you're stuffed.

Pokémaniac

meow
It has 70 HP. If Kyrouge/ex is active, Rayquaza's attack damage is halved. If Groudon/ex is active, it is doubled. It does 20+ 20 for each of your opponent's Pokemon that are weakness to normal.

Andyman

Pokemon Amethyst Spriter
Andy's Legendary Muk ex 100 HP
Stage 1 Pokémon - Evolves from Andy's Grimer

When Pokemon-ex has been Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Poke-Body Heavy Weight
As long as there is a [G] Energy attached to Muk, you must pay an additional [C][C] to retreat it.

[G][C] Toxic Gas 30
Both Muk and the Defending Pokémon are now poisoned.

[G][G][C] Hyper Stench 90
This attack does nothing if Andy's Legendary Muk ex isn't effected by a Special Condtion. If Andy's Legendary Muk ex is effected by any Special Andy's Legendary Muk ex now cured of any Special Condtion.

Weakness [Psychic] Resistance [NONE] Retreat Cost [C][C]

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
ShinyMarshtomp said:
Hey why didn't you like my Jirachi * d? Can I make another one to try to enter your contest?

I can tell you why I didn't like it... maybe CW shares my sentiments. :p Let's take a look at what you did wrong.

ShinyMarshtomp said:
Jirachi *                         delta species                         60HP {L}
When you make a Pokémon * into Delta Species, its card type matches its color. For example, Charizard * is black (its card is Darkness); Mew * is blue (its card is Water). Jirachi * is red, so its card should be Fire.

Poké-power: Doom Desire
If Jirachi * would be Knocked Out by damage from an opponent's attack and your opponent has only 1 Prize card left, you may put 5 damage counters on your opponent's Pokémon in any way you like. If you manage to take your last Prize card this way, prevent all damage done to Jirachi * from your opponent's attack.

Remove the last sentence. I don't think preventing Sudden Death is fair... at least not in this manner.

{L} Thunder Wave                                                           10
Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Paralyzed.

Fine. Nothing wrong here, standard attack.

{L}{M}{P} Wishing Star                                                   50+
If your opponent has only 1 Prize card left, discard all Energy cards attached to Jirachi * and this attack does 50 damage plus 100 more damage.

Well... this is fine, but I myself would never use this. Think about it. You do 150 damage and discard all Energy, but only if your opponent has 1 Prize left. Jirachi * has 60 HP. If your opponent has managed to take 5 Prize cards, it is unlikely they will have any trouble plowing through your pathetic 60 HP to win the game. Five damage counters won't mean jack to me.

Weakness                    Resistance -30                      Retreat Cost
    {R}                                {G}                                   {C}

Finally, take a look at everything you've got. There is no way you will fit all of that onto a card, especially with the star rule taking up a line.

That's what I see. I'll let CW tell you himself how he feels.

ShinyMarshtomp

- Professional Faker -
Hey PMJ:

Shiny Jirachi is 90 % Yellow and 10 % Red (or less). I know the non-shiny version of it is also yellow, but matching only about 10 % of its color wouldn't make a nice card.

About his Poké-power: If it only brought the game to a sudden death, no one would ever use it.

About Wishing Star: Maybe you and your opponent are tied 1-1 prize cards left, then you win. Or just get a Prize and use its Poké-power to get the last one.

* cards are meant to use just when you're about to lose, like Pikachu *. OK, some of them aren't, but most of them are.

You said it wouldn't fit in a card, but its texts would only take 2-3 more lines than Celebi *. I think. The card-maker would just have to use a smaller text size.

Anyway, I'm not that good in making card spoilers, and I tried a * card, the most difficult type of card to do. I think I went well for my first :)
And your Ledian d was too common, of course it had no flaws "/.
I guess I will just make another spoiler, if CW lets me.