attack does 20 + 100 more damage.

weakness              resistance                    retreat cost
   [P]                                       [C] [C]

Hm... Might be too broken.

Milotic {W}
90 HP
Stage 1 - Evolves from Feebas
Poke-Body: Natural Cure
Every time you attach a {W} Energy from your hand to Milotic, remove 1 damage counter from Milotic.
{WC} Surf 40
{WCC} Hydro Pump 50+
This attack does 50 damage plus 10 damage for each {W} Energy attached to Milotic (not used to pay for this attack.)
Weakness: {L}
Resistance: N/A
Retreat Cost: {CC}

Crazy Weavile said:
Doom Desire is broken. Half your score is based on whether or not it's broken.

No second chances.

I don't think it's broken. The effect only happens if you KO it by damage, so if you KO it with Special Conditions, damage counters, Cursed Stone, Poké-powers, etc. it won't work. Or use Cessation Crystal + attack/Aggron ex/Girafarig LM. Then, if you KO it by damage and you have only 1 Prize card left, he will be able to spread 5 damage counters on your field. But he will only be able to win if with 5 damage counters he can take his last Prize. And Jirachi has got only 60HP, not hard to KO without damage.

Anyway, it's your opinion that counts, so I'll try again next time :)

Scizor 80HP {M}

Poke-Body:Metal Body
Scizor can't be affected by any special condition

{M}{C} Metal Charge 20
Attach a metal energy from your discard pile to scizor

{C}{C}{C} Metalic Fury 10+
Discard as many {M} energys as you like from scizor this attack does 10 damage + 40 more damage for each energy discarded this way

Weakness {R}
Resistance {G}
Retreat Cost {C}

Metagross ex
HP: 160
Type: Metal

PokePower: Magnetic Pull
Once during your turn, you may choose one of your opponents benched pokemon and switch it with the defending pokemon (one if their is two defending pokemon).

(p)(p)Mind Games
Put 4 damage counters on your opponents pokemon in any way you like.

(m)(m)(m)(m)Metal Mind 70
During your opponent's next turn, any damage done to Mettagross ex is reduced by 30.

Weakness:Grass, Fire
Resitence:
Retreat Cost: (c)(c)(c)

Well, I guess I could have made it so that Mettagross couldn't attack with Metal Mind next turn. But the point is that If you can come up with 4 metal energies and still have Mettagross in play with enough hp to last would be a chalange. Still, You can't have more than four m energies in your deck, so you could only use one with reduceing 70. Besides, Reduced by 70 only if you have all four metal energies.
This attack just makes it so that Baisics and most Stage 1 can't hurt him... too much.
It is the same way with Deoxsy deffence from Holon Phantoms. Have 4 metal and attack and if your lucky you can get rid of pokemon before they can hurt you.

Crazy Weavile said:

No second chances.

No offence but it seems kinda unfair not to post any real card qualifications and then cut out someones entry and not give them a second chane

Master of the six kings said:
Crazy Weavile said:

No second chances.

No offence but it seems kinda unfair not to post any real card qualifications and then cut out someones entry and not give them a second chane

I completely agree with you, Master of the six kings. Anyway, once he accepts 20 participants, it'll probably be 2008-2009 if he continues to rate spoilers this way.

I don't think scizors 2nd atk is broken cause to do damage you need to discard energies

Also, what so broken about my sheddy ex? Its stage 1 and kills itself when using the attack. Plus, if the opponent has and holon WP attached to his pokemon, it prevents the 5 damage counters.

Back