OU: Strategy Counter That Pokemon - Round 2

PMJ

Silhouette Gloom of the Sundown Lands
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
All right, it's time for another exciting round of Counter That Pokemon! Hooray! (Does anyone want to make a banner?)

"Golly, PMJ, what's that?"

I'll tell you, good user! Counter That Pokemon is a way to help improve your teams, disguised as a game! Holy smokes, that sounds like a great time for everyone. Once a week (or more frequently if discussion dies down), I will post a Pokemon set that you, dear user, must do your best to counter. If your Pokemon counters the chosen Pokemon, you will gain two points! The poster of the best counter will receive a two-point bonus! That's four points! Amazing! However, if your Pokemon is just a check, you will receive only a single point. How sad.

"But PMJ, I want four points. :< What is the difference between a check and a counter?"

Glad you asked! ...but I'll get to that in a bit.

Rules:
1. Obey the forum rules at all times. Forum rules supersede these rules whenever applicable.
2. One counter per user.
3. No duplicating counters. (Counters using the same Pokemon are allowed but the sets must be explicitly different and not simply the same Pokemon with a different coverage move(s) slashed on).
4. Counters must be fully posted - this means that EVs, moves, nature, and ability must be included. IVs must be included only if they are relevant to the set, such as with specific Hidden Powers or slow sets. Otherwise all IVs are assumed to be 31. Sprites are highly, highly encouraged. Use this to cheat:
Code:
[img]http://www.pkparaiso.com/imagenes/xy/sprites/animados/pokemonnamehere.gif[/img]
5. Your sets must be viable in OverUsed play. Sets will be considered based on overall viability, not in a vacuum. This is because the aim of this game is to educate on good counters for good Pokemon that go on good teams, not gimmicks that have no competitive value or an obscure niche.

So you asked what the difference is between a check and a counter. Here you go:
-To be considered a counter, a Pokemon must be able to switch into any of the opponent's moves under normal battle conditions, including taking damage from Stealth Rock, and reliably KO the opponent before the counter is KOed itself.
-To be considered a check, a Pokemon must be able to switch into at least one - but not all - of the opponent's moves under normal battle conditions, including taking damage from Stealth Rock, and reliably KO the opponent before the counter is KOed itself.

Additional things you should know:
-Deal with status conditions as follows: You will wake up after two turns of sleeping and you will hit three out of four times while paralyzed. Obviously, you can still attack while poisoned and burned (but make sure to factor them into your calculations!), and you can't attack while frozen.
-Assume multiple hit moves (Bullet Seed, Icicle Spear, etc) hit three times, barring any modifications like the Skill Link ability.
(thanks Bippa)

"What do normal battle conditions mean?"

For the purposes of this project, normal battle conditions mean:
-Stealth Rock is up on the counter's (your) side of the field.
-Stealth Rock is not up on the featured Pokemon's (opponent's) side of the field.

The weather is handled as follows:
-If no weather is listed, the weather is assumed to be clear skies unless the counter has the ability Sand Stream, Snow Warning, Drizzle, or Drought.
-If the Pokemon to be countered can change the weather when a counter with a weather-changing ability comes in, the weather is situational and should be analyzed as such. For example, if the featured Pokemon is Drought Ninetales with Sunny Day and you list Politoed as your counter, you should evaluate the situation with two possiblities, rain or sun.
-If the Pokemon to be countered has a move such as Thunder, Hurricane, Solarbeam or Blizzard, assume the favorable weather for the move.
(thanks Bippa)

Here is a damage calculator. I would suggest using it in trying to Counter That Pokemon.

Current Round [Link]

manectric.gif
@ Manectite
Ability: Lightning Rod
Nature: Timid
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Speed / 4 Def
IVs: Atk 2 Def 30
- Thunderbolt
- Flamethrower
- Hidden Power Ice
- Volt Switch

* Assume Manectric Mega Evolves the turn you switch in.

The round will end 8/24 at whatever time I feel like, or if the round goes for a while without any new posts.

R1: LO Greninja countered by Sylveon
dmaster - 4
AlexanderTheAwesome - 2
Cinesra - 2
Keeper of Night - 2
One Approved - 2
bacon - 1
MtheW - 1

Counter That Pokemon - Round Two

Round One

greninja.gif
@Life Orb
Ability: Protean
EVs: 252 Spatk 252 Speed 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Extrasensory
- Grass Knot

What's a better way to kick off the gen 6 version of this project than by having the inaugural Pokemon be from the Kalos region? Greninja is a very straightforward, brutal fighter, but he's not unstoppable. Can you list some of the Pokemon that can stop this ninja dead in his tracks?

Hard mode: Don't use Blissey!

RE: Counter That Pokemon

ferrothorn.gif

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Gyro Ball
- Leech Seed
- Stealth Rock
- Protect

252 SpA Life Orb Greninja Ice Beam vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Ferrothorn: 144-172 (40.9 - 48.8%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Life Orb Greninja Grass Knot (100 BP) vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Ferrothorn: 39-47 (11 - 13.3%) -- possibly the worst move ever
252 SpA Life Orb Greninja Hydro Pump vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Ferrothorn: 87-104 (24.7 - 29.5%) -- 7.4% chance to 4HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Life Orb Greninja Extrasensory vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Ferrothorn: 64-75 (18.1 - 21.3%) -- possible 6HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
(Protean implied for STAB)

4 Atk Ferrothorn Gyro Ball (138 BP) vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Greninja: 392-464 (137 - 162.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO (Ice Type Greninja)
4 Atk Ferrothorn Gyro Ball (138 BP) vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Greninja: 196-232 (68.5 - 81.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO (Grass Type Greninja)
4 Atk Ferrothorn Gyro Ball (138 BP) vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Greninja: 98-116 (34.2 - 40.5%) -- guaranteed 3HKO (Water Type Greninja)
4 Atk Ferrothorn Gyro Ball (138 BP) vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Greninja: 196-232 (68.5 - 81.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO (Psychic Type Greninja)

I do believe this qualifies as a counter.

goodra.gif
Goodra @ Assault Vest
Ability: Sap Sipper
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast
- Thunderbolt

252 SpA Life Orb Protean Greninja Ice Beam vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Assault Vest Goodra: 151-182 (39.3 - 47.3%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

252+ SpA Goodra Draco Meteor vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Greninja: 274-324 (95.8 - 113.2%) -- 75% chance to OHKO

Since Greninja will be Ice type after it uses Ice Beam against Goodra: 252+ SpA Goodra Fire Blast vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Greninja: 310-366 (108.3 - 127.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Keeper of Night said:
ferrothorn.gif

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Gyro Ball
- Leech Seed
- Stealth Rock
- Protect

252 SpA Life Orb Greninja Ice Beam vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Ferrothorn: 144-172 (40.9 - 48.8%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Life Orb Greninja Grass Knot (100 BP) vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Ferrothorn: 39-47 (11 - 13.3%) -- possibly the worst move ever
252 SpA Life Orb Greninja Hydro Pump vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Ferrothorn: 87-104 (24.7 - 29.5%) -- 7.4% chance to 4HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Life Orb Greninja Extrasensory vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Ferrothorn: 64-75 (18.1 - 21.3%) -- possible 6HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
(Protean implied for STAB)

4 Atk Ferrothorn Gyro Ball (138 BP) vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Greninja: 392-464 (137 - 162.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO (Ice Type Greninja)
4 Atk Ferrothorn Gyro Ball (138 BP) vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Greninja: 196-232 (68.5 - 81.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO (Grass Type Greninja)
4 Atk Ferrothorn Gyro Ball (138 BP) vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Greninja: 98-116 (34.2 - 40.5%) -- guaranteed 3HKO (Water Type Greninja)
4 Atk Ferrothorn Gyro Ball (138 BP) vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Greninja: 196-232 (68.5 - 81.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO (Psychic Type Greninja)

I do believe this qualifies as a counter.

I think it is a great counter unless Greninja has HP fire. Not only se against Ferro but also makes Greninja a fire type which resist its STAB

Good thing it doesn't, huh?

wobbuffet.gif

Wobbuffet (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Counter
- Mirror Coat
- Destiny Bond
- Encore​

252 SpA Life Orb Greninja Hydro Pump vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Wobbuffet: 199-235 (34 - 40.2%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

252 SpA Life Orb Protean Greninja Grass Knot (60 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Wobbuffet: 109-130 (18.6 - 22.2%) -- possible 6HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

252 SpA Life Orb Protean Greninja Ice Beam vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Wobbuffet: 164-192 (28 - 32.8%) -- guaranteed 4HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

252 SpA Life Orb Protean Greninja Extrasensory vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Wobbuffet: 71-86 (12.1 - 14.7%) -- possibly the worst move ever

I can switch into a Hydro Pump!!
Them, A mirror Coat will KO if the Greninja uses Hydro Pump, or Ice Beam.
If I switch into a Hydro Pump, then they use Grass Knot (allowing them to survive Mirror Coat), after Leftovers recovery I will live (and counter KO) another Hydro Pump.

ALSO, My Shadow Tag prevents them from switching, making sure I pick up the kill

magnezone.gif

Magnezone @ Assault Vest
Ability: Analytic
EVs: 152 HP / 200 SpA / 156 SpD
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power Fire
- Flash Cannon

So yeah, probably the least usable counter for this Greninja set in OU. However, it is a straight up counter. Here are some calcs of the damage it takes and the damage it can dish out, along with a bit of an explanation of how he works.

200+ SpA Analytic Magnezone Thunderbolt vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Greninja: 536-632 (187.4 - 220.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 SpA Life Orb Greninja Hydro Pump vs. 152 HP / 156 SpD Assault Vest Magnezone: 122-146 (38.2 - 45.7%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Stealth Rock
The best Greninja can do otherwise is to 5HKO, and no matter what type he is from Protean, he is 2HKO by the write moves. If he decides to stick with Hydro Pump because that does the most damage to Magnezone, then he is OHKO'D.

rotom-wash.gif

Voltergeist (Rotom-Wash) @Chesto Berry
Trait: Levitate (lol?)
248 HP/216 SpDef/44 Spe
Calm
~Hydro Pump
~Volt Switch
~Will-o-Wisp
~Rest

Resists Hydro Pump, and it has Special Defensive EVs to be able to tank hits better. Also, Chesto Berry so it can heal itself with rest, Volt Switch away, and come back later in the game to harass Greninja even more!

"But Teapot, Rotom-W is weak to Grass Knot!"

Grass Knot is based off of weight, and rotom weighs exactly 0.7 lbs, so you have a power of 20, which gets up to 60 after STAB and Super Effective ness. The most damage Greninja does is actually with Hydro Pump, which after STAB and Resistance has a power of 82.5, just beating Extrasensory.

252 SpA Life Orb Greninja Hydro Pump vs. 248 HP / 216+ SpD Rotom-W: 70-83 (23.1 - 27.3%) -- possible 4HKO

Azumarril @ Assault Vest
Trait: Huge Power
252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant
~Aqua Jet
~Waterfall
~Play Rough
~Knock Off

The worst it takes is a 60 BP Grass Knot, which I'm pretty sure doesn't 2HKO after rocks. I could have posted a specially defensive Sap Sipper Azu which does actually have some viability as a Charizard counter, but AV Azu is all around superior and should sufficiently cream Greninja as is.

EDIT: Wow OK, GK does a bit more than I thought.

252 SpA Life Orb Protean Greninja Grass Knot (60 BP) vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Assault Vest Azumarill: 174-211 (43 - 52.2%) -- 9.4% chance to 2HKO

AV Azu is still a good check though as it can switch into anything else and win.

@Teapot: Protean gives Greninja STAB on Extrasensory too, so it should be his strongest option VS Rotom-W. Greninja could do minor damage with Grass Knot and tank your Hydro Pumps as a Grass type before finishing off with Extrasensory. You might still win, I just remember using a similar Rotom-W pre-Pokebank and it was a shaky check at best. :[

I don't know if this would work completely, but I like the idea of it all the same.

Calm Pixilate
sylveon.gif
@Leftovers
252 HP/252 SPDEF/4 SPATK
Wish/Protect/Calm Mind/Hyper Voice

Basically just a support healer with Calm Mind and one attack.

252 SpA Life Orb Greninja Hydro Pump vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Sylveon: 121-142 (30.7 - 36%) -- 46.5% chance to 3HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Life Orb Protean Greninja Ice Beam vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Sylveon: 99-117 (25.1 - 29.6%) -- 85.4% chance to 4HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Life Orb Protean Greninja Extrasensory vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Sylveon: 87-105 (22 - 26.6%) -- 0% chance to 4HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Life Orb Protean Greninja Grass Knot (40 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Sylveon: 44-55 (11.1 - 13.9%) -- possibly the worst move ever

+2 4 SpA Pixilate Sylveon Hyper Voice vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Greninja: 363-427 (126.9 - 149.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO

The only attack that does significant damage is Hydro Pump and it's still only less than a 50% chance of a 3HKO. Factor in possible misses, low PP, Wish+Protect (and Protect lowering the PP more) healing quite a bit of damage after two attacks, and Greninja isn't in a very favorable situation in my eyes. Sylveon can switch in and start setting up Calm Minds (guaranteed OHKO at +2 on any type of Greninja) and become quite powerful and the opponent better hope they have something else on their team to take it on if it sets up. The only problem is I wouldn't say it's the most viable Sylveon set in OU. Most sets usually seem to option to go the full cleric route and use Heal Bell over Calm Mind.

dmaster out.

Okay, that's the end of round one. Your job was to counter LO Greninja. Let's see how you did:

Keeper of Night with Physically defensive Ferrothorn: It does its job, but you are all but worthless afterward. Two points.
de gets no points because Heat Rotom does not counter Greninja. lulz
Cinesra with Assault Vest Goodra: Even with investment in just HP, this shows just how much special bulk Goodra has. Two points.
AlexanderTheAwesome with Specially defensive Wobbuffet: >_< \ Two points.
MtheW with Assault Vest Analytic Magnezone: Analytic Magnezone isn't really viable in OU. Magnet Pull is his entire niche; that's why you use him. However, the ability doesn't matter in terms of damage calculation, so I will still award you one point.
One Approved with Specially defensive Wash Rotom: Wash Rotom is a huge dick. Extrasensory is still a 3HKO, though, so you still win in the end. Two points.
bacon with Assault Vest Azumarill: You forgot to factor rocks in your calculation. Switching into rocks shoots that 9.4% 2HKO chance all the way up to a 98% chance, so this is a check (as you said). One point.
dmaster with Sylveon: Calm Mind is completely unnecessary on this set; however, because it is a non-factor in determining whether or not it can counter Greninja (spoiler: it can), you have earned two points.

This round's two-point bonus goes to dmaster. Out of all the counters posted, his and One Approved's were the only ones who would be in the best shape after they had taken down Greninja. That said, only dmaster's has reliable staying power and has the highest chance of escaping the encounter at high health. Hooray dmaster!

The OP has been updated with point totals. Here's your next target, trainers:

Round Two

manectric.gif
@ Manectite
Ability: Lightning Rod
Nature: Timid
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Speed / 4 Def
IVs: Atk 2 Def 30
- Thunderbolt
- Flamethrower
- Hidden Power Ice
- Volt Switch

* Assume Manectric Mega Evolves the turn you switch in.

The round will end 8/24 at whatever time I feel like, or if the round goes for a while without any new posts.

RE: Counter That Pokemon - Round Two

Heatran @ Assault Vest
Ability: Flash Fire
Nature: Calm
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
- Earth Power
- Lava Plume
- Flash Cannon
- Ancient Power

Haven't played OU in a hot minute but I think this set will suffice as an efficient counter for my least favorite Mega (design).

So these calcs prove that Manectric has a very hard time getting the KO. Heatran on the other hand has no problem.
4 SpA Heatran Earth Power vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mega Manectric: 196-232 (69 - 81.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
4 SpA Heatran Lava Plume vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mega Manectric: 130-154 (46.2 - 54.8%) -- 59% chance to 2HKO
252 SpA Mega Manectric Thunderbolt vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Assault Vest Heatran: 70-84 (18.1 - 21.7%) -- guaranteed 5HKO after SR
Mega Manectric Overheat vs. Flash Fire Heatran: 0-0 (0 - 0%)
252 SpA Mega Manectric Hidden Power Ice vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Assault Vest Heatran: 8-9 (2 - 2.3%)

I made a point to say that my "counter" wasn't viable in ou, no need to point it out again PMJ :p This next one looks like it'll be fun.

quagsire.gif

Quagsire @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Earthquake
- Scald
- Toxic
- Recover

Since Thunderbolt and Volt Switch aren't options, and Famethrower is pretty lol worthy, that leaves HP Ice. Which leaves the calcs at:
252 SpA Mega Manectric Hidden Power Ice vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Quagsire: 96-113 (24.3 - 28.6%) -- 0.5% chance to 4HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

0 SpA Quagsire Scald vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mega Manectric: 73-87 (25.9 - 30.9%) -- guaranteed 4HKO
-1 0 Atk Quagsire Earthquake vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Mega Manectric: 152-180 (54 - 64%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
Not to mention Recover will keep Quagsire nice and healthy the whole time.

chansey.gif

Chansey @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Bold Nature
- Soft-Boiled
- Heal Bell
- Toxic
- Seismic Toss

I really hate this Pokemon, and I'm sad to do this to Mega Manectric.

252 SpA Mega Manectric Thunderbolt vs. 4 HP / 252 SpD Eviolite Chansey: 78-93 (12.1 - 14.4%) -- possible 7HKO after Stealth Rock
252 SpA Mega Manectric Volt Switch vs. 4 HP / 252 SpD Eviolite Chansey: 60-72 (9.3 - 11.2%) -- possible 8HKO after Stealth Rock
252 SpA Mega Manectric Overheat vs. 4 HP / 252 SpD Eviolite Chansey: 75-89 (11.6 - 13.8%) -- possible 7HKO after Stealth Rock
252 SpA Mega Manectric Hidden Power Ice vs. 4 HP / 252 SpD Eviolite Chansey: 35-42 (5.4 - 6.5%) -- possibly the worst move ever

Chansey Seismic Toss vs. 0 HP Mega Manectric: 100-100 (35.5 - 35.5%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

Man, it's even worse than I remembered...
Alternatively, you can Toxic stall, and Softboiled will heal any damage in case you want to be unscathed, while Heal Bell can deal in case you get paralyzed by T-Bolt.
Well, there's a chance that Chansey will lose... if it is paralyzed and unable to move for six turns in a row.

hippowdon.gif

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
Ability: Sandstream
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Slack Off
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock

252 SpA Mega Manectric Hidden Power Ice vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Hippowdon: 120-142 (28.5 - 33.8%) -- guaranteed 4HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

-1 4 Atk Hippowdon Earthquake vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Mega Manectric: 192-228 (68.3 - 81.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after sandstorm damage

Surprisingly easy win for Hippowdon. Slack Off basically makes it invincible in an effort to take down Manectric, and Manectric can't Volt Switch out either.

Camerupt!!!!!!

No but really,

Latias @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
~ Defog
~ Roost
~ Draco Meteor
~ Thunderbolt

Standard Defog Latias. Tanks any hit Mega Manectric cares to throw at it and retaliates with Draco Meteor for the OHKO. Can keep itself healthy with Roost. Will find itself in the red zone if it eats two HP Ice in a row after SR, but hey you even have Defog to keep those pesky rocks off the field. As Mega Manectric wants to waste time with VS spam and racking up hazard damage, I think Defog/RS or Electric immunity is important in a counter.

Calcs

252 SpA Mega Manectric Hidden Power Ice vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Latias: 108-128 (35.8 - 42.5%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Stealth Rock

252 SpA Life Orb Latias Draco Meteor vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mega Manectric: 296-348 (105.3 - 123.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Going along with Keeper of Night's Quagsire, here's mine.

Relaxed Torrent
swampert.gif
@Leftovers
240 HP/252 DEF/16 ATK
Stealth Rock/Earthquake/Scald/Toxic

Support Swampert set with dual stab.

Volt Switch/Thunderbolt do literally nothing (heh).

252 SpA Mega Manectric Flamethrower vs. 240 HP / 0 SpD Swampert: 55-65 (13.7 - 16.2%) -- possible 9HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Mega Manectric Hidden Power Ice vs. 240 HP / 0 SpD Swampert: 74-88 (18.4 - 21.9%) -- possible 6HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

-1 16 Atk Swampert Earthquake vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Mega Manectric: 188-224 (66.9 - 79.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

HP Ice does the most damage, but it's only a possible 6HKO while EQ will always 2HKO. It can also set up Stealth Rock for days and possibly Toxic or try for a Burn chance with Scald on something else provided the opponent wants to save Manectric. I feel Quagsire is more suited in OU because of the wonderful ability Unaware, but I think Swampert still counters Manectric just fine all the same (having Stealth Rock capability is nice).

dmaster out.

Back