Finished Count to X before a Mod Posts! [YPPY]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice Espeon

_____________________________________hi
In this game there are two teams: Members and Moderators. One team counts to a target while the other tries to stop them by posting in the thread. When the counting team reaches the target they keep going until someone from the other team breaks the chain. The number they reach will become the new record for the week. The two teams then swap duties so now the non-counting team becomes the counting team (e.g. if the members set a new record then the moderators will start counting) with the new target of one more than the record. The team with the highest record on Saturday at 6pm BST wins that week, while the target is reset to 50 for the next week, with the losing team starting it. The team with the most amount of week wins at the end of the game's run (13th September) will be crowned grand champions of 'Count to X before a Member/Moderator Posts'. Additionally, the team with the highest individual record will be given a bonus prize.

Rule for counters:

- The game is YPPY (you-person-person-you) meaning you can't post again until two other people have posted. Breaking this rule resets the counter.

Rule for chain-breakers:

- You cannot break the chain twice in a row. Breaking this rule gives the counting team a 5-point bonus.
- Fake counting (counting when the other team is supposed to) is not permitted.

Highest Records for each team:

Wigglytuff - Members - 50 - Week 1
Brave Vesperia - Moderators - 52 - Week 1

Scores on the Doors:

Mods 1 - 0 Members

One...

RE: Count to Fifty before a mod posts

Challenge Accepted Game approved until September the 13th (Saturday) August the 18th (Monday). Please edit the post restriction rule in the OP (YPPY).

I do have to warn you; I never sleep..

Have fun!

RE: Count to 50 Before a Moderator Posts! YPPY

In this forum its kinda hard sinve the mod are active

To make it more fair you could add another rule; the same mod cannot break the chain twice in a row.

Edit: And maybe lower the number to 30 or 40.. ;)

Thanks Drohn. I'll leave it at 50 for the moment and lower it if it is proving too challenging. Its easy if you are using base 5.

EDIT NINJA:

expect high quality discourse from this thread everyone

well i just got ninja'd super hard so there goes that pun

four*

(Sorry SF, this game is YPPY)

To counter non-adherence of YPPY, the counter will be reset each time it is broken.

Four is a number that is not irrational.

High Five! xD This is gonna be fun...

Darn you, birdie! e.e six, then.

I'd hate to ruin your fun...
Kidding. I'd love to.
anigif_enhanced-buzz-26202-1385050781-41.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back