'Cosmic Eclipse,' November's English Set!

Nyora

A Cat
Misty & Lorelei, while this is an awful idea, with AOR Vaporeon, can lead to some of the dumbest stuff. Multiple Injection-GXs, multiple Swift Run-GXs, and with BCR Liepard- multiple Timeless-GXs.

Flygonite

Meta/budget player
You can also reuse Flynium Z - Air Slash if attached to Swanna - since it's now a GX attack. Same for Tackle Normalium Z and Squirtle.

MilesEX

Aspiring Trainer
Misty & Lorelei, while this is an awful idea, with AOR Vaporeon, can lead to some of the dumbest stuff. Multiple Injection-GXs, multiple Swift Run-GXs, and with BCR Liepard- multiple Timeless-GXs.

Wow yeah, I wonder what will get banned in Expanded then, the Vaporeon??

DarkMatterGaming

Aspiring Trainer
I think it depends on if people can get it working consistently.

Although with the Discard Costs, I wouldn't be surprised if Tag Team Trainers are what finally gets the Eggs banned.

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
We stan Ice Mom getting TCG representation after 25 years, even if she has to share it with Misty.

Sometimes I wonder if PCL is watching these forums with some of the good choices they make. :eek:

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
We stan Ice Mom getting TCG representation after 25 years, even if she has to share it with Misty.

Sometimes I wonder if PCL is watching these forums with some of the good choices they make. :eek:
TPCi employees have told me that the company does in fact read the comments here. And the official Japanese PTCG Facebook page used to "like" our page and posts before TPC became more corporate. They're watching...

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
  • Bellelba & Brycen-Man Tag Team - more mill and clearing the bench. It also helps you clear your Dedennes as well. 4-5 Geodudes
  • Misty & Lorelei Tag Team - Makes W decks exciting. 4-5 Geodudes

Nyora

A Cat
Wow yeah, I wonder what will get banned in Expanded then, the Vaporeon??
Oh, neither. The results are astounding, but it is an AWFUL strategy. You need 5 cards to discrd, luck from coin flips, 2 stage 1s, and 3 enrrgy on liepard. Its way too much.

MilesEX

Aspiring Trainer
Oh, neither. The results are astounding, but it is an AWFUL strategy. You need 5 cards to discrd, luck from coin flips, 2 stage 1s, and 3 enrrgy on liepard. Its way too much.

Isn't there a new card that helps with coin flips?

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
TPCi employees have told me that the company does in fact read the comments here. And the official Japanese PTCG Facebook page used to "like" our page and posts before TPC became more corporate. They're watching...

My reaction when I realize these people are actually reading all my not-so-delicately worded complaints.....
shzPV3I.gif

Nyora

A Cat
Isn't there a new card that helps with coin flips?
Also a supporter card, and even if it wasnt it doesnt change much. All it does anyways is gurauntee your next flip to be heads (or tails if you want) and while thats ok id rather just use victini

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Lorelei and Misty could be fun Eggs in expanded. Honestly, I might try it in Archie's? The deck likes getting Waters in the discard pile to use Superior Energy Retrieval, so discarding 3 Waters and 2 Eggs to do a second Towering Splash or something could turn out to be interesting. Not very efficient, mind you, but it's a fun idea.

Flygonite

Meta/budget player
At this point, with the discard costs of the tag team trainers, Roxie and other stuff releasing on Cosmic Eclipse, it's becoming clear to me they will end up banning Exeggcute.

Merovingian

Dead Game Enthusiast
Bellelba & Brycen-Man.

I threw my phone across the room this morning reading the spoiler.

One of two decks I can bring to Dallas this year, Bellelba & Brycen-Man fixes three issues in one of them. That's freaking nuts.

Misty & Lorelei. All I can say is: Archie's.

Outside of that, Aqua Effect Vaporeon and Naganadel GX reusing multiple Stinger GX sounds kinda fun. Albeit, a bit tough to pull off. consistently.

Aera14

Aspiring Trainer
Bellelba & Brycen-Man.

I threw my phone across the room this morning reading the spoiler.

One of two decks I can bring to Dallas this year, Bellelba & Brycen-Man fixes three issues in one of them. That's freaking nuts.

Misty & Lorelei. All I can say is: Archie's.

Outside of that, Aqua Effect Vaporeon and Naganadel GX reusing multiple Stinger GX sounds kinda fun. Albeit, a bit tough to pull off. consistently.
Someone pointed out you can uses the trainer Flyinium Z: Air Slash and Normalium Z: Tackle tho Flyinium Z: Air Slash is the better choose in my opinion.

Necrozma

Aspiring Trainer
  • Mega Charizard X GX (Dragon Type)
  • Dragonite GX (Dragon Type)
  • Mega Salamance GX (Dragon Type)
  • Mega Rayquaza GX (Dragon Type)
  • Mega Garchomp GX (Dragon Type)
  • Dialga GX (Dragon Type)
  • Giratina GX (Dragon Type)
  • Haxorus GX (Dragon Type)
  • Druddigon GX (Dragon Type)
  • Hydregion GX (Dragon Type)
  • Reshiram GX (Dragon Type)
  • Zekrom GX (Dragon Type)
  • Kyurem GX (Dragon Type)
  • Black Kyurem GX (Dragon Type)
  • White Kyurem GX (Dragon Type)
  • Tyrantrum GX (Dragon Type)
  • Zygarde GX (Dragon Type)
  • Turtonator GX (Dragon Type)
  • Drampa GX (Dragon Type)
  • Kommo-o GX (Dragon Type)
  • Guzzlord GX (Dragon Type)
  • Ultra Necrozma GX (Dragon Type)
  • Naganadel GX (Dragon Type)
  • Reshiram, Zekrom, & Kyurem TAG TEAM GX (Dragon Type)
  • Arceus, Dialga, & Palkia TAG TEAM GX (Dragon Type)
  • Naganadel & Guzzlord GX TAG TEAM GX (Dragon Type)
  • Kommo-o & Haxorus TAG TEAM GX (Dragon Type)
  • Mega Charizard X & Turtonator TAG TEAM GX (Dragon Type)
  • Mega Rayquaza & Salamence TAG TEAM GX (Dragon Type)
  • Giratina & Mega Garchomp TAG TEAM GX (Dragon Type)