BW/BW2 CoroCoro Rumor's Leak?

JonnyXxgorexX

Darkus Helios
PJN just posted some CoroCoro rumors what do you guys think?
* Gigaiasu is Rock/Dark
* Moguryuu is Ground/Steel
* Shikijika is Normal/Grass
* Mamanbou is indeed Luvdisc’s evo (was there a doubt?) and is Water
* New pokemon named Bakuchou is Water/Flying (the swan?)
* Imomushiba is the caterpillar and is Bug/Grass
* Koalagi is a new Grass type (Koala) which looks similar to child and its backsprite looks like a bush (lolwtf?)
* Pokemon Musical is indeed the replacement for Contests
* The “Appeal” portion of the Musical is extremely simple and apparently made for children
* Seasons will cycle through, each lasting a week
* Shikijika does have a seasonal gimmick
* New attack “Seasonal Beam” which changes type based on the season, summer is fire and winter is ice was listed.

These are thanks to PJN

If these are true Koalagi might be this brocolli head :
green-pokemon.jpg

JonnyXxgorexX said:
PJN just posted some CoroCoro rumors what do you guys think?
* Gigaiasu is Rock/Dark
* Moguryuu is Ground/Steel
* Shikijika is Normal/Grass
* Mamanbou is indeed Luvdisc’s evo (was there a doubt?) and is Water
* New pokemon named Bakuchou is Water/Flying (the swan?)
* Imomushiba is the caterpillar and is Bug/Grass
* Koalagi is a new Grass type (Koala) which looks similar to child and its backsprite looks like a bush (lolwtf?)
* Pokemon Musical is indeed the replacement for Contests
* The “Appeal” portion of the Musical is extremely simple and apparently made for children
* Seasons will cycle through, each lasting a week
* Shikijika does have a seasonal gimmick
* New attack “Seasonal Beam” which changes type based on the season, summer is fire and winter is ice was listed.

These are thanks to PJN

First six, cool.

7. KOALA OMG OMG OMG OMG
8 + 9. Meh. Won't be doing that feature much.
10. SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! I WANTED THE SEASONS TO GO RIGHT ALONG WITH OUR SEASONS. Hopefully this rumour is fake. :c
11 + 12. I have to want these to be fake so then the seasons will go along with ours and not on a weekly basis. :c

The Spook said:
You beat me in time.Anyway hopefully the season will change each week.

Yeah i kind of hope the season rumor is true to. Cause if Shikijika does have a seasonal gimmick i wouldn't want to have to wait to use it.

Yeah it`s better if the season changes.The game will look more realistic and un-boring.

Seasons changing with the week is better, in my opinion.
I like all of these rumors.

Weekly season changing is good because we won't have to wait half a year to catch season-exclusive pokemon (if there are any.)

Moguryuu is awesome. I'm putting it on my team and naming it either Boota or Simon.

These are some good rumors really interesting and a nice addition to the games, i have some doubts about the Mamanbou is the evolution of Luvdisc because it has been said that no pokemon of previous generation will appear before the National Dex, while i does not necesarilly mean that it is not possible it is a little bit discouraging of this rumor

These rumors sounds REALLY believeable actually... Rock/Dark sounds plausible! And that Koala is most likely that KOALA (not monkey) we saw for some time ago! 8D

JonnyXxgorexX said:
And if these rumors are real than im sure we could have scans as early as tonight. At least i hope so

Yep, I also said that on PJ, if he comes with some info now, he might come with scans later 8D

I hope most of these are true....
I kinda what the musical thing to be harder than the contests!!!!

Seasonal Beam sounds awesome, even if it's lies :p

Decmaster said:
This means he could be a Nosepass evolution! 8D
If it was a Probopass/Nosepass evo it would have a big nose. And anyways, Probopass already had a Special evolution method, i.e; Mt Coronet. Pokemon that have a Special evolution method don't get futher evolution, only split, which is rare. also, do they look the same:
oha-suta-new-pokemon-2.jpg
476Probopass.png

Also Probopass and nosepass is based on a moai statue:
250px-Moai_and_Esmeralda.jpg
220px-Moai_Rano_raraku.jpg

The new pokemon looks nothing like a maoi statue :/

CASE CLOSED

Very interesting rumors. I do hope we get ks artwork of broccoli head, as this has been indicated in the rumors. Im a bit dissapointed by the musical rumors, especially if they potentially can be true. I do hope they are a bit of a challenge :3

I am inclined to believe all of this info, but I'm slightly disappointed in Gigiasu being rock/dark, that 4x fighting weakness sucks :/

That koala based Pokemon is def. that toy shown before, I knew the toy was real as soon as I saw it months ago, simply because it's too stupid and dopey looking to be fake. They could have done way better with a koala based creature IMO.

I'm glad the musicals replace contests, and are easy >> I might give them a try.

All of the info is believable except the "seasonal beam" thing. Yeah, summer/fire and winter/ice is obvious, but what they heck would the other 2 be? Well spring could be grass, that's easy enough. But what about autumn? The only thing remotely relevant I can think of is dark, because of Halloween lol. But that's a holiday and not a season, so idk.

There is no Pokemon type that's relevant to autumn, so I have to wonder about the veracity of the "seasonal beam".

Empoleon#1 said:
These are some good rumors really interesting and a nice addition to the games, i have some doubts about the Mamanbou is the evolution of Luvdisc because it has been said that no pokemon of previous generation will appear before the National Dex, while i does not necesarilly mean that it is not possible it is a little bit discouraging of this rumor

you can get it after beating elite four after you get the national dex. as stated in countlesss threads

Back