Finished cop5 - A Mafia Variant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Camoclone was a cop. go for night

Four Arms was slain, and he was a cop. Go for day. First to two gets lynched

I looked into Astra myself, and I got him as an innocent. All I know is I am not Insane or Paranoid.
KoN I didn't look at you because I wanted to see what my read off Astra was, to see if we can narrow things down from that.
...or should I have picked you to look at instead? Sorry, it's my first time playing this and I'm not sure what the best plays are.

I'm still sane or naive. Probably means that Four Arms and camo were paranoid and insane.

Though if KoN got me as guilty, then.....

VOTE: Keeper of Night

That's funny, you didn't claim your inspect. Now if DNA is bad, he will join your vote and win the game. If he's good well... Idk

Cards on the table, much?

VOTE: Keeper of Night

Thanks, Astra.

keeper of night was a cop. dna wins

Hooray game end

Thoughts? Four Arms's post pretty much shows why this game definitely favors town.

Because Astra is dumb. Four Arms already proved how it would be impossible for Keeper of Night to be mafia based on everyone's n0 investigations. If everyone were telling the truth about their investigations then some sanities would have to be doubled up on. The only two situations where that didn't apply was camoclone and you. The d1 lynch correctly was one of the suspects; once it was clear that camoclone was a cop then you should have been lynched straight away.

I have bad feelings about this as a forum game, as eagle4 predicted. It exists on irc though so if you ever see me in there I can host it.

Mm, I have no idea why DNA wasn't lynched in place of KoN. And agreed, this being on IRC is the best way to go.

I would've actually lynched DNA first rather than camo, as DNA was the last to post his inspection results. I've found that as a decent (although obviously not fool-proof) way of finding the sum.

Eagle4 said:
Mm, I have no idea why DNA wasn't lynched in place of KoN. And agreed, this being on IRC is the best way to go.

I would've actually lynched DNA first rather than camo, as DNA was the last to post his inspection results. I've found that as a decent (although obviously not fool-proof) way of finding the sum.

Not to mention DNA hammered.

camoclone said:
Not to mention DNA hammered.

Wolves always hammer.

That's how I won the Team Rocket themed Werewolf.

PMJ said:
Thoughts? Four Arms's post pretty much shows why this game definitely favors town.

Yeah, I feel like if a town-aligned player just sits there and thinks about it for 10 minutes, then the town wins (which is what I did). Even though we lost.

I think this would work better in IRC, or maybe a slightly bigger game, with like 7 cops and 3 mafia or something like that. The mafia can spread more lies around, and it requires waaaaaaaaaaaay more time to just sit there and analyze it, which would discourage more people from doing that.

Yeah, I feel like if a town-aligned player just sits there and thinks about it for 10 minutes, then the town wins (which is what I did). Even though we lost.

Exactly why it would work on IRC; you wouldn't have 10 minutes to analyse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back