Finished Convicted 3 - (Murder/Mystery Roleplaying Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It takes 1 to know 1. And yes, outgrow is the wrong word.

Role: Passenger

Nature: Lonely

Pokémon: Glaceon [Oyuki]

Background: Oyuki has a big secret. She is in love. But she isn't in love with who anyone thinks. When Oyuki was just an Eevee, she fell sick to a supposedly incurable disease. Her family was told that the disease was contagious and that she had only a few days to live. On her final day, a Lilligant came to their door asking if she could
do anything at all to help. She sat down by the dying Oyuki and did the impossible. She cured her using a special aroma from her flower. Oyuki lived, and was eternally grateful. Soon later, Oyuki evolved into Glaceon. She kept in contact with Lilligant, playing with her in her free time, and the two became very close. Oyuki, however, knew her feelings ran deeper than just friendship. She loved Lilligant. One day, Lilligant moved away to work on a train, telling Oyuki she'd write every time they came to a new stop, and send a picture [Lilligant was an amazing artist]. Oyuki wrote back, too nervous to come out and say how she felt. One day, Lilligant sent a letter containing a train ticket and a story about how she was attacked by a Vileplume. Oyuki was furious. How dare some Vileplume attack her beloved? She took the ticket, secretly swearing revenge on Vileplume, but overjoyed to see Lilligant again.

Moves: Hail, Wish, Blizzard, Protect
Yes, Oyuki is LGBT. Also, @Vom, can player characters have control over their NPCs?

You have autism?

Only if your original character dies. Nothing will happen until tonight though, I've got exams and I have to study.

I just finished the entry for Gertrude the Gengar on page 3 (and hopefully you got the two other NPCs I made, Brooks the Blastoise and Gears the Klinklang).

If I'm not mistaken, that fills in all the spots for this game!

(I might to impose a limit on myself because I made THREE NPCs...)

Like I said yesterday, this is an exam week, so probably give it until Saturday. Afterwards, I can fully dedicate to this as I won't have school for 2 months ^.^

Damn, I haven't been getting any updates for this thread :/
If that continues then I might miss out on events, sorry if that happens I am not really sure why I am not getting updates.

I'm excited for today! Everyone's going to die, aren't they?
Honestly I wouldn't put too much stock in the Saturday thing Vom said above. It sounds more like a rough estimate than a true deadline.

However, if it does get put up today it'll be excellent! n_n

If everything goes as planned, Chapter 1 should be up by Monday evening/night ^.^

so are we allowed to act like the murderer if we are not. or is there no personal gain from doing so. for example in a game i play called avalon sometimes it is good to act bad to throw the scent off your trail type thing?

Alright, everyone's replied their PMs, so I'll start working on the chapter later today (probably won't be up until like midnight EST, if it's ready today.)

Everyone will kinda look like the murderer at some point to prevent the actual murderer from being obvious, but in the in-thread roleplaying you can all act like you are the murderer if you so wish, but that would be confusing for you guys >.>

ok cool im going to be the best fake murder/ real murderer. but really dont kill me first... dont worry i wont kill myself at least not in the first round... or will i?!

Just a point that confusing people is not necessarily a bad thing, as you effectively want anyone who makes an accusation to miss until you make one, so confusing them enough could be beneficial. Then again, i could put you into the spotlight enough so you die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back