• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Convenience for the Community (A List of Standard Budget Decks)

Asmer

Keep the High Tide on the Flipside
"When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread"

RIP us.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, NOBODY BROKE ANY RULES... SHHHHHHHHH
I was about to comment about how amazing I find this thread... until I read this.

What a shame. Still, a great effort on your end.

-Asmer

AFEX

Serena is too cute!
I was about to comment about how amazing I find this thread... until I read this.

-Asmer

We can simply ask a mod to move it over to PTCG Competitive Play forum.

Trust me, I've thought of ALL the issues, and their solutions. :cool:

AFEX

Serena is too cute!
MewBox
Goliscapod / Garbodor
Goliscapod / Zouark
Zouark GX
Darkrai EX/GX
Primarina GX
Garchomp
Shining Rayquaza
Xernais break
Raichu/Something
Quad Wobb stuff
Turbo dark

AFEX

Serena is too cute!

-Asmer

Hey feel free to say what you were gonna say about this thread, I enjoy compliments :)

pikachuuuu101

Custom Title
##Pokemon
* X Card SET 111 $PRICE
* X Card SET 111 $PRICE
##Trainer
* X Card SET 111 $PRICE
* X Card SET 111 $PRICE
##Energy
* X Card SET 111 $PRICE
* X Card SET 111 $PRICE
10/10, High damage, great speed, and great price!
The strategy for the deck is to attack and win
formatting if @AFEX would like to use it

AFEX

Serena is too cute!
##Pokemon
* X Card SET 111 $PRICE
* X Card SET 111 $PRICE
##Trainer
* X Card SET 111 $PRICE
* X Card SET 111 $PRICE
##Energy
* X Card SET 111 $PRICE
* X Card SET 111 $PRICE
10/10, High damage, great speed, and great price!
The strategy for the deck is to attack and win
formatting if @AFEX would like to use it

Would love to!

PokemonTCGLover

Aspiring Trainer
Hi. Im a 10 yr old kid who wants to get competitive in the PTCG. Currently im piloting garbodor trevenant and accelgor mismagius but im now finishing up vikabulu amd waiting for the leles. After i complete that, what budget decks cld a 10 yr old afford with his own money? (Preferably something that can at least win a few matches in league cups)

SmiteKnight

Destroying half the universe one snap at a time
Hi. Im a 10 yr old kid who wants to get competitive in the PTCG. Currently im piloting garbodor trevenant and accelgor mismagius but im now finishing up vikabulu amd waiting for the leles. After i complete that, what budget decks cld a 10 yr old afford with his own money? (Preferably something that can at least win a few matches in league cups)
I think that Alolan Ninetails is probably the best option, it’s inexpensive and easy to use.

AFEX

Serena is too cute!

Hello! I would have to agree with SmiteKnight.