Contest: Weird, Fun Card Creation Contest

Azmarril
HP: Depends.... is this the evolved form or pre evolved form? If it's evolved, 800, if it's not, 3. (And nothing else.)

Pokebody: This card needs a Pokebody
Draw a card whenever you look at this card. Even if you're looking through a binder. Even if you don't have a deck. Even if you don't own the card.

(Poison) Poison Sting
Damage Delt by attack: Azmarril
There are so many things wrong with this attack. If your opponent can't work them out, the Defending Pokemon is now Confused and Azmarril is Poisoned.

CCC Whirlwind 100
Look up on the nearest laptop/comuter/Ipod where the last Hurricane struck and when. Psst! Opponent! Now they're busy, snag this card! If your opponent (The original owner of this card) manages to find the information and come back, and you haven't taken Azmarril, return all cards on your side of the field to your hand.

CCC Leaf Blade 100x
This attack does 100 damage times the number of leaves outside within an an 1 million mile radius of the building you are playing in. If you fail to count all leaves in 20 seconds, the creator of this card will hunt you down and kill you.

CCC Baton Pass 50(If this is evolved, and blue)/2 (If this is pre evolved, and green)
Search your deck for a relay runner and place it in your hand. Azmarril's retreat Cost is 0.

CCCCC Hyperbeam 400
How many attacks can a card have? (More then this. Trust me.)
Why did the bannana cross the road?
Because the road was there!
If your opponent laughed at that joke, this attack does nothing. They need mental help, and would be easy to beat with Poison Sting.

CCCCC Solar Beam 200
This Azumarril needs therepy. It doesn't know any water attacks. Unless you are willing to pay for the psychiatrest, you can't use ths attack.

Bubble 10
Great, we finally get to a Water Attack, but the creator forgot to give it a cost! Look, if you are actually using this attack, go home and throw this card in the bin. Stop playing the card game. If you bought this card off eBay, sew the seller.

CCCCCC The Eigth attack 888
I know an attack that'll get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get on your nerves. I know an attack that'll get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get on your nerves, and it goes a little like this:
I know an attack that'll get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get on your nerves. I know an attack that'll get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get on your nerves, and it goes a little like this:
I know an attack that'll get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get on your nerves. I know an attack that'll get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get on your nerves, and it goes a little like that.

Weakness: Oh, what the heck, Fire.
Resistance: Cards with 1 attack.
Retreat Cost: How much you weigh divided by 6.

Wait, Lord9511, you had to make a imakuni's doduo-like card, right?, well then everyone exaggerates, and does it have to fit on a card?, cause you can't put: ("HP uhhhhhmmm, don't know, don't mind") on a card
or does it just have to be a funny spoiler, that can't be made for real?

cute-mew said:
Wait, Lord9511, you had to make a imakuni's doduo-like card, right?, well then everyone exaggerates, and does it have to fit on a card?, cause you can't put: ("HP uhhhhhmmm, don't know, don't mind") on a card

Well, the card doesn't need to fit on a normal card. Ever heard of a Brazilian city called Itu? That's a city where everything's bigger than normal ;)!!

RE:   Contest: Weird, Fun Card Creation Contest

Lord9511 said:
cute-mew said:

Well, the card doesn't need to fit on a normal card. Ever heard of a Brazilian city called Itu? That's a city where everything's bigger than normal ;)!!
wow, do they play with those special XL pikachu and XL moltres articuno zapdos cards:p
ok, I was just wondering

cute-mew said:
Lord9511 said:
cute-mew said:

wow, do they play with those special XL pikachu and XL moltres articuno zapdos cards:p
ok, I was just wondering

Believe me, the cards are like 5x bigger O.O

bacon-boy said:
can we do stupid trainer cards next? can we? huh? can we?

Ok, u can, but wait for everybody else to post here...

Am I late, I hope not

Swampert
F type
20 HP
Basic

Pokebody: swim away
Whenever Swampert is in play, run to the nearest water area and swim for 30 minutes. Then invite your opponent to do so. Then take their deck and RUNNNNN!

WF Mud Slap 70
Take mud and throw it into your opponent's eyes. Then slap them.

Weakness: Iron Tail x555555555555555555
Resistance: Flying -1000000
Retreat: 100

yeah, I think if you don't post within a given time, you should be kicked out... the others aren't coming back :)

Ok, so the last 2 persons that didn't post were eliminated!!

Next Round (until 12/6):

Create a trainer card that can fit into a normal card (that way u all can't use BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH... in your cards).

James' Training Method
Supporter

Try to swallow your opponent's head until your opponent asked you to stop 3 times. For the rest of the game, shout "chime" every time you put a Pokemon in play.

okay then

Popsicle
Supporter

Once during your turn you may get a Popsicle. Then shove it into your Opponent's eye. If they scream, you may get another Popsicle and repeat the process, until their entire face is covered in Popsicle. If they do not, shove more of the Popsicles into their face anyway.

Arcanine out.

The Master shall rule everybody!!!
Supporter

If the defending Pokémon is (in your opinon) ugly, kick some dirt on it and say that it's fainted. If your opponent agrees with you, you lose the game. If your opponent refuses to see that you are right, you lose the game (haha, you lost).

Ash's Mum
Supporter

Search for a Mr. Mime in your deck. Rip that card and put the leftovers in your mouth. After that, tell your opponent to do the same. If he dont have a Mr. Mime in his deck, ask him to go to a shop and search for a lady who wear a pink coloured shirt. Bring the lady back and tell her bring her son. Bring her son back and tell his son to brin a Pikachu doll. Bring the....

Computer Error 2

For beeps sake, thvr3eh comuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutre si msesnig up!@#@ I cna?t Right! dis. Lret's make this short and sweet. Draw 111111111111111(I mean oneoj) crads form ye deck.

Rise of ebay!!! Supporter

(If your opponent has any pokemon in play, you cannot play this card.)

This really is a useless card, as it does absolutely nothing. However, it is pretty rare so I sugest you sell it on ebay and buy a charizard ex or something.

Reverse Modified
Trainer: Supporter

You may only play this card after August 31st, 2006. If you have a Pokemon card in your pocket from Team Rocket Returns or an earlier set you may place it on your bench. If that Pokemon is an evolution card count it as a Basic Pokemon. Pidgeot 4 lyfe!

RE:  Contest: Weird, Fun Card Creation Contest

Pokemaster1110 said:
Reverse Modified
Trainer: Supporter

You may only play this card after August 31st, 2006.  If you have a Pokemon card in your pocket from Team Rocket Returns or an earlier set you may place it on your bench.  If that Pokemon is an evolution card count it as a Basic Pokemon.  Pidgeot 4 lyfe!
I would so play four of those:D

Back