Contest: Weird, Fun Card Creation Contest

Lord9511

I was staring at Imakuni and Imakuni Doduo's images, and suddenly, a thought hit my head as a train: "Why don't I create a contest featuring weird cards like those?" I'm just hoping that no one has created something like that b4...anyway, here're the rules:

-There're going to be 3 rounds(the qualification round doesn't count):
0)Qualification Round: The first 8 ppl to enter will be in. To enter, create a weird card like Imakuni's Doduo. There are no restrictions, such as attack quantity.
1)First Round: Create a basic "weird and funny" Pokémon.
2)Second Round: Create a Stage 1 "weird and funny" Pokémon.
3)Last Round: Create a Stage 2 "weird and funny" Pokémon.
-Additional rules for card creation'll be defined as the contest goes on.
-EX Pokémon are allowed.
-Pontuation may vary, depending on those factors:
1)Most Important!! How funny is a card!! If a card makes me laugh histerically, u'll get more points.
2)Grammar.
3)Weirdness of the card.
4)If a card is broken, of course u'll get less points.
5)If the card doesn't follow the especified rules, it will be imediatelly disqualified. SO, READ ALL MY POSTS ON THIS THREAD CAREFULLY!!!!
-You may edit your posts ONLY with my permission.

These are the rules. Quite a long list, isn't it?

Entries: Just pick a number from these:

1-Pokefan4000 X.X
2-yooooo++
3-Jayh272416 +
4-cute-mew ++
5-Pokemaniac ++
6-Arcanine274 ++
7-Tomokazu Komiya X.X
8-Pokemaster1110 ++
9-FireMeowth ++
10-bacon-boy ++
Entries over! I've just added 2 new spots, just because i've been away 1 day!!

Hope that alot of ppl enter this contest:D!!

This has gone down! But I'll join!

Ryan's Spinda
colorless
60 hp
C DDR Time! Dance Away! 10
Pick up a radio and turn it on. Find the song "Carmen" If you don't find "Carmen", sing "Carmen" while dancing and eating a burrito. If you find "Carmen" dance to it while singing an opera while eating a taco. After you dance to the song, cover your opponent with a DDR dance mat and dance on it. After that, make this card dance. If you can't make this card dance, make into a ragdoll and make it dance. Be sure to put TONS of glue on the eyes so they don't fall off.
weakness:fighting
resistance:none
retreat cost:1

Airbus 380
70 HP
stage 1
C type
Evolves from Airbus 350
CC Sit down 10
Ask your opponent to sit down repeatedly. If he/she refuses, draw 5 cards.

CCC Nosedive 40
Throw yourself around and scream out loud.

CCCCC Bumpy Landing 120
Tie a string over your waist and shake all the cards on the table and throw yourself over around the entire area.

Weakness: L
Resistance: F
Retreat: 3

Mew
70HP (P)

(P) Kill
take a knife and trow it at your opponent's active Pokémon.

(P)(P) BOOM
this attack does nothing whatsoever, so just give up, go to your bedroom and don't stop crying until you drown in your own tears.

weakness (RB)
resistance
retreat cost (C)(C)(C)(C)(C)(C)(C)(C)(C)(C)(C)(C)(C)(C)(C)(C)(C)(C)(C)(C)(C)(C)(C)(C)(C)(C)(C)(C)(C)(C)

Snorunt
HP:63
Type: Water

W Freeze 21
Snorunt is now Paralysed.

CCC Rest 13
You Opponent draws Prize Cards equal to the number of Prize cards she/he has left. They win. Go to bed and get a good night's sleep.

Weakness: Winning
Resistance: Attacks that do even amounts of damage -29
Retreat Cost: Your opponent decides.

okay this is stupid but here goes.

Sauteed Magikarp
.00000000000001 HP

Pokebody-
ah who cares, noone ever reads this part anyway. Too bad my wife left me, and now i'm stuck writing card stuff for a trading card game. i need to find love, ONE IS THE LONELIEST NUMBER THAT YOU'LL EVERDOOOOOOOOOOOOO! TWO IS AS BAD AS ONE, DADADADADADADA DADAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! lalalalalalalalal!

CC - AT&T going beyond the call unlimited for each call a minute!!!!
If your opponent does not have AT&T slap 'em upside the head.

COW - Fiddler on the Roof
Take a Chicken and pretend to play the fiddle with it. if it works the opponent is now KO'd and condemned to a lifetime of reading the Da Vinci Code over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. what where we talking about?

Retreat: i'm tired and who gives a crap: how bout this CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
Weakness: hmmmmm i know : FIRE AND ELECTRIC AND WATER AND GRASS AND STEEL AND DARK AND PSYCHIC AND GROUND AND ROCK AND COLORLESS AND POISON AND UHH WHAT'S SOME OTHER ONES? HMMM HOW BOUT DRAGON AND ICE AND FIGHTING AND BUG AND GHOST AND THATS ALL I CAN THINK OF!!!

Resistance: anything that's breaded, we no like breaded.

was that good?

Arcanine out.

Mario
5000 HP
Fire Type
Mushroom Power: Fireball
Once during your turn, you may whip out a lighter and burn your opponent's hair. This power can't be used if you are affected by a special condition, i.e. bolemia.
RRR Yo Yo 200
Drop yer buns to de floor and BOOGIE!!!!
Weakness: Goomba
Resistance -30: Luigi
Retreat Cost: 5 billion, okay?!

Here you go:

Yamato's Mewtwo: 100 HP
Psychic Basic

Poke'Power: In Your Pocket
Once during your turn you may flip a coin (before your attack). If heads, your opponent turns his or her head the opposite direction for five minutes. During this time, call a judge over and give them some cash or show them photos of their loved ones tied up and gagged.

[P] Slight of Hand 20
For the remainder of the game your opponent may not cut your deck.

[P][C] Disable 30
If your opponent is a male, kick him in the groin. If your opponent is a female then tell them that the clothing store down the street is having a 90% off sale which ends in fifteen minutes. If your opponent is able to continue the match then the defending Pokemon is now paralyzed.

[P][P][P][C] Time Warp
Using this attack does not end your turn. Your turn continues after using this attack for 65 seconds. The head judge must reset the game clock to one minute. Then search your deck for any 6 cards. It should take about 10 seconds for each card.

Weakness: POP / Resistance: SotG / Retreat: CCCC of your opponent's in play energy.

It's a little known secret that this is how he won. Yep yep *nods*

Cody's Munchlax ex 69 HP ( R/F/W/L/G/P/M/D )

Wacko Pokémon.

( H )( Q )Headquarter Rapport
Rapport to the headquarter about you losing the game. Then, you lose the game.

( H )( 2 )( O )WATER!
Make an explanation to why this attack does nothing. Then, draw up to 60 cards.

Weakness (None) Resistance ( R/F/W/L/G/P/M/D ) Retreat Cost ( V )

Slaking plus 110hp

pokebody: mad rant
This pokebody is just a way to fill space on the card to make it look all wordy and impressive. It doesnt actually do anything. Honest. So please stop reading. Hey! STOP READING! are you blind!? of course not! STOP IT!!! If you don't stop reading this card will selfdestruct! 3...2...1...KABOOM!!! ooooooooh thats it.I will hunt you down and kill you. why are you using this card anyway?

(F)(F)(F) Hydropump 50

(F)(F)(F)(C) Stare down 20
Stare at your opponent. Keep staring... good...good... now, if your opponent asks what the hell you're doing, pick up a prize. If he or she asks again, pick up all your prizes. If he or she still asks, steal his or her deck and run. If your opponent starts chasing you with a piece of wood with a rusty nail poking out, run even faster.

weakness (fighting) Resistance (none, it's useless)

Retreat cost (ALOT. you seen how fat he is?)

Haha, all were very funny, ppl.

Entries now over...total...10 entries!!

Now u must create a funny card featuring a Water Pokémon (card doesn't need to be water-type):

-Card must have a Poké-Body;
-Weakness to an unbelievable thing.

That's all. Have fun ;)!

Rocket's Shining Dark Blastoise* EX d 150 HP
D/W/M Basic Pokemon
You may only have one copy of this card in your deck.

Poke'Body: Odd Reference
When you play this card from your hand you must scream "Go Shellshocker!" at the top of your lungs.

[W][M][D] Tongue Tie 30x
Say the full name of this card as many times as you can correctly and quickly. This attack does 30 damage times the number of times you are able to correctly say the name of this card. If at any time you say "shining" instead of "star" after saying "Blastoise" then your opponent may slap you and call you a n00b. If you cannot say the name correctly at least one time then you loose the game, you fool.

Weakness: Base Set Gastly / Resistance: Ditto / Retreat Cost: An Arm and a Leg

Magikarp
10HP (W)

(Poké-BODY) Failed Team Gathering
All gyarados in play their attack do 0 damage and their HP is reduced to 10.

(C) What The Heck Is That Fish Doing
Discard all Energy cards attached to magikarp, discard the top 2 cards of your deck, search your deck for 5 trainer cards and discard them, discard your hand and discard 2 of your Benched Pokémon (all if there are less)

weakness ex :p
resistance
retreat cost (C)(C)

hhhmmmzz... okay then!

Barboach plus  30hp (fighting type)

pokebody: pointless aura
Put three damage counters on barboach plus between turns.

(w)(W) Good advice
Getting advice from a fish? You must be desperate. Ok, ok, put one damage counter on the defending pokemon. Happy?

(W)(W)(F) gather
Search your deck for any amount of special energy cards and attach them to barboach. Barboach is now knocked out.

weakness: he dies the first turn he is set, if he has a weakness it's himself.

resistance: electric

retreat cost: zero, one good thing. Ahhh change it to thirty...

The Almighty Piece of Bacon's Seel
does it really matter what the hp is, i mean here i am making up this crap for you people and all you can say is, "what's the hp blablalblabllablablblbllablblllblablalallablablalblablalbalblblaBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!i MEAN GOOD GOSH PEOPLE I'M JUST HUMAN SO THE HP IS .1234567890123456789012345678901234567890.  GOOD ENOUGH??
type is marshmallow.

Pokebody-  Blubber Chips
If this Pokemon has any blubber on it what-so-ever you may not process it into "Blubber Chips." Non nutritional fatty, cholesteroly, til-death-do-us-part Blubber Chips!  that's what it is.

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWCCCCCC  Flail -20
^see that huhuhuhuhu???  that . . . is . . . what . . . it . . . does. . .

RRRWWWLLLCCCFFFGGGPPPDDDMMM  the Colors of the Rainbow - Baloney

if your opponent is a woman start singing Soooooooooome Wheeeeeeeeeeere oooooooooooover the rrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaainbowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww waaaaaaaaaaay upppppppppppppppppppppppppppp hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh!!  Lalalallalalalallalalalalalalalalalalalalalallallal fresh from a luuuuuuuulaaaaaaaaabyyyyyyyyyyy!  if it is a male just hug them.  they'll allow you to win for they will run away, but if they hug you back then there's a problem.  walk away and don't say a word and don't look back.   PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Weakness: Kryptonite
Resistance: Superman
Retreat:from Louis Lane

there ya go.

Arcanine out.

Water Hero [ Maybe!]
HP100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

[W] Tick Tock I love you
Count to 20.
After that, say I love you to opponent. If opponent is a girl and you are a boy, Count to 50. If you can finish counting by 10 seconds, wear a cape and jump off a window and shout ' WATER HERO IS GOING TO DIE'

[w] Water Fart

Take a wet tissue and make some funny noises to irritate your opponent.

Feebas 999999999 HP ( R )

Wacko, stupid and useless Pokémon.

( R )Look at me! I'm like the worlds most rare Pokémon!!!111oneoneone
Search your deck for another Feebas. If you find one, throw it at your opponent and shout the name of this attack. Then, continue shouting it. When the people from the asylum come, sing the Teletubbies Song!

( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R )( R ) Splash
This attack does nothing.

Weakness ( Grape Fruit ) Resistance ( Asylum ) Retreat Cost ( L )( L )( L )( L )( L )( L )( L )( L )( L )( L )

Back