• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Conkeldurr/Electrode w/Vileplume Tech (With bonus troll deck!)

Will Troll Deck Win Worlds?

• Yeah, cuz it's a boss!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Verbivore

is a Magikarp user
If you don't know what any of the abbreviations mean, look at my thread here.

Pokemon: 23
4-3-4 Conkeldurr Ability
2-2 Electrode Prime
2-1-2 Vileplume
2 Victini
1 Pichu

T/S/S: 23
4 Twins
4 Pokemon Collector
3 Sage's Training
3 Rare Candy
3 PONT
2 PETM
1 Black Belt
1 Flower Shop Lady

Energy: 16
14 {F}
2 {C}{C}

Strategy: Start Electrode ASAP. Suicide to get energy on Timburr. Twins for Conkeldurr. Become a tank, set up Vileplume to lock, and keep setting up Conkeldurrs. Bench Victini to help mill your opponent. And best of all, win!

Now, for the trolling deck!

Pokemon: 36
4-3-4 Gothitelle (Ability, Main Attacker)
2-1-2 Reuniclus (Ability, Moves Damage)
2-1-2 Serperior (Ability, Heals Pokemon)
2-1-2 Metagross (Poke-Body, Gives Gothitelle Free Retreat)
2-1-2 Gardevoir (Ability, Makes each {P} worth double)
2-1-2 Leavanny (Ability, MewBox counter)

T/S/S: 16
4 Rare Candy
3 Collector
3 PONT
3 Twins
2 Sage's Training
1 Interviewer's Questions

Energy: 8
8 Psychic

Strategy: Setup before your opponent. Then, tank through everything with Gothitelle!

Note: A "setup" is Gothitelle Active, and Reuniclus, Serperior, Metagross, Gardevoir, and Leavanny on the bench.

In your troll deck... I would take out the Metagross. If you are tanking with a no weakness Gothitelle, you won't need to retreat. I would take him out to add 4 Junk arms and a fourth collector. The junk arms are to get candies back and the collector is to help start with one. Otherwise, for a pure stage two deck, it looks good. Good Luck.

In your troll deck, if Gothitelle gets Koed, you understand that, you are screwed because your becndh is full of random techs, correct?

Rougechomp said:
In your troll deck, if Gothitelle gets Koed, you understand that, you are screwed because your becndh is full of random techs, correct?

That's why you leave metagross in, he's a pretty good hitter.

I'd cut 0-1-0 on conkeldurr's line. Try adding some communication to get electrode out first and cut the PETM. I've always thought that lantern prime would be pretty good with this deck, but its just a wild idea. You definitely need mew two EX in here since conkeldurr has many energies loaded on it and is weak to psychic. A shaymin (regular) might be useful too if conkeldurr is KOd and maybe some exp. share? I'd cut the pichu.

Back