Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Tyranking, Omahanime, safariblade, and Steadfast! You guys really deserve this!

Congratulations, Tyraniking! ^_^ I now have two new partners in crime buddies to moderate with! >8)

Might as well get my one free post in here, even though I already congradulated everyone through profile comments. Gratz to all the new positions, its sad to see Myles and Cal go, and we'll never get to 50 again.

[6:52:32 PM] Hatman: now I personally know three mods
[6:52:32 PM] Afro: ah
[6:52:39 PM] Hatman: you, sb, and tking
[6:53:07 PM] Hatman: I HAVE UNLIMITED ACCESS TO WHATEVER WPM AND THE S MODS TELL YOU AHAHAHAHAHAHA
[6:53:27 PM] Hatman: In all honesty, that probably isn't that much though lol

Actually, now that the entire Pixie Sticks thread is gone, when are you mods gonna change your avvy's back?

Oh wow. This is really cool. Ok first of thank you to Gliscor for making a MLP reference in the opening post.
safariblade: Words can not express how obvious it is that you were becoming a mod. Awesome job, this is one of the most deserving promotions that this sight has ever seen. You are a awesome member Mod too.
Tyraniking: Dear Tyraniking... I have been waiting a while to see if you would get modded so I could say this. I remember when you had 16 posts. We were fixing this guys Wailord list :p He didn't want to list to our advice. I could tell you were going to be a great member, because you are excellent at the TCG. Congrats.
omahanime: You are very active, and you always make wise decisions when moderating your sections. No surprise you got promoted. Congrats.
Steadfast: I don't know much about since I am more TCG centered. But from what I have seen you post, I can tell you are hilarious knowledgeable and an all around cool member. You name is awesome in Pink. Congrats.

What even happened to Pixie Stix? I liked that thread... D:
The mods are still trying to give us a message with their avvy's! :O lol jk... maybe

SB, such a troll. SUCH A TROLL SB SUCH A TROLL. I was kinda expecting it though.

Gratz everyone and omahanime I KNEW YOU WERE PART OF IT. I KNEW IT HARHAR. Tyranking, gratz =D. and Steadfast, good for ya.

soo. Can ya mods tell me how the clues meant this now? I'm kinda curious. PHASE : MLTRES HHRR didn't really make sense.

Wow, gratz.

I wanna be a mod someday. Better stop spamming now. :p

Any tips on how to become a mod, Afro?

And when did omahanime become a super mod?

123wert50 said:
I wanna be a mod someday. Better stop spamming now. :p

Any tips on how to become a mod, Afro?
You just completely killed your chances.

@Topic
Completely saw safariblade being a mod. As soon as DE made him staff on Skype. Anyway congrats guys!

123wert50 said:
Any tips on how to become a mod,

What worked for me was a briefcase full of unmarked non sequential twenties.

All kidding aside
1. Be active
2. Be helpful
3. Be friendly

That won't guarantee anything, but will make you a better member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back