Congrats many many mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Congrats viper.fox, Zero, Mew Jadester, Shakespeare, and Amt!!

It's like names were chosen out of a hat or something. Maybe a dartboard.

Heartfelt congratulations to Shakespeare! Also congratulations to Amt, Mew, and viper.fox.

We haven't even started yet.

Water Pokémon Master said:

Sorry? Do you mean there are a lot more mods to be selected, or what? I'm confused... I thought this was everything (apart from your long-awaited "surprise"!). :S

*Does a double take*

There are more? Have you already done the interviews?

EDIT: This is my 500th post!!!

Water Pokémon Master said:

Totally saw this coming. There would have had to have been hundreds of awful applications for WPM to have made his selection in less than 48 hours.

Ladies and gentlemen, the fun is just beginning.

An interesting thing to note is that all five new moderators seem to be able to moderate every forum...they appear in the same group as people who were already moderators in the "Forum Team" section.

If you filled out the application, you would have noticed that it asked for 1-3 forum(s) you felt you could moderate. To me, it appears that the new "application" mods will only be able to moderate a few forums. (Why else would WPM put that question on the application?) In the past, there was a user-group called "Junior Moderators", which were only able to moderate certain forums. (At least, that was case for the second re-incarnation of the group...I can't remember the specifics for the first one) Could this potentially be the third time the group is brought back? It may or may not be called "Junior Moderators" per se, but based on the reasons above I feel the group of "application moderators" will be very similar to the ex-Junior Mods.

None of the forums have a "Moderated by: X" (well, the Trading forum does, but that's been around for awhile now) where "X" is a new moderator. It also is a bit hard to believe that WPM managed to pick his interviewees, managed to interview them all, and choose to moderate them...all in just half a day after the deadline for applications.

Given everything I've said in this post, this is why I believe that these new moderators have the able to moderate any forum, which in turn means they weren't an "application moderator"....so WPM isn't joking when he says "we haven't even started yet."

[/speculation of a mad man]

In other news, congratulations to all the new moderators. Hopefully the TCG section will be vastly improved in the near future.

Oh no. My friends are all gonna be mods. I'll be left behind! Ah well. I'll probably be at University by the time the next mod things come around.

Oh yeah. Congratualtions.

The new mods did send applications in and they were all interviewed yesterday. Once we have interviewed and modded everyone, they will be assigned to their forum(s). We already went through every application and decided who we wanted, so now we just have to contact those people, teach them some stuff, then let them roam the forum. I said "we haven't started yet" because we still have around 15-25 people to talk to.

Ah, see...that's why I had "speculation of a mad man" in case I was totally off. ;P Thanks for the clarification on the matter.

Go dragonexpert! Whoo~! \o/

I really wanted to see you get modded. :D

RE: Congrats dragonexpert, viper.fox, Zero, Mew Jadester, Shakespeare, and Amt!!

It is not a surprise that Mark got modded. Congratulations to him as well as everyone else I did not yet congratulate.

I think that DE was on everyone's speculation list. Well, at least for those that speculated.

Congrats, man.

...I KNOW I SAID I WOULD CONGRAT EVERYONE IN ONE POST BUT I CHANGED MY MIND SHUSH.

RE: Congrats dragonexpert, viper.fox, Zero, Mew Jadester, Shakespeare, and Amt!!

Congrats Mark! You really deserved it buddy!

More mods? Yay, and congratulations to dragonexpert and anyone else WPM decides to mod.

Congrats MJ, Z-man (Sorry, couldn't resist ;D), and dragonexpert, as well as whoever else I didn't mention. You guys will be excellent mods :]

Congrats everyone who has been modded so far! I know I'll be posting again when more people become mods.

Thanks guys. I'll do my best not to let you down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back