Computer Troubles

Professor Palutena

The Queen
I really want to install the new Redshark (I'm on Vista), but my computer never lets me choose where I want to save it. It will automatically pick a folder to put it in.

I have no idea if this is usual, but its been happening since I had to take my computer to the repair shop.

I have also got this problem. Each time I get to install it, a weird number-thinggy screen appears, and I never get to install it.

I have Vista BTW. Plz help.

Is there any error when you are saving decks?
Y'know the "DUN" sound pop-up

Bippa201 said:
yes there is

I'm aware that the solution is on the front page, but I can't make heads or tails of it

On the 3rd installation screen, click the Browse button to change the redshark install folder.

Hope this helps,

Does anyone know how to save an image of your laptop? I am considering putting a step by step walkthrough for bippa201 and others by using pictures.

Print Screen SysRq button. It should be on the same row as your f keys. It saves the image to your clipboard.

omahanime said:
Print Screen SysRq button. It should be on the same row as your f keys. It saves the image to your clipboard.

Same row as F keys!??!

Mine's on top of insert home page up

#1weavile said:
omahanime said:

Same row as F keys!??!

Mine's on top of insert home page up
That is it.

I have Vista, and when I installed Redshark, it also did not ask me to chose the destination file path. However, my installation was clean. I don't know why it's different for some people. =\

Back