Colress’s Experiment Secret Rare from “Lost Abyss” Revealed!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The secret rare version of Colress’s Experiment has been revealed from Lost Abyss! We translated the set last week.
The rest of the secret rares should be revealed this week, so stay tuned!
Lost Abyss will become part of our Lost Origin set in September.
Colress’s Experiment – Trainer
Supporter
Look at the top 5 cards of your deck. Put 3 of them in your hand and put the remaining cards in the Lost Zone.
You may play only 1 Supporter card during your turn.

Continue reading...

The sharpness of this artwork gives me classic FireRed/LeafGreen artwork vibes. I love it. Does anyone know who the artist it?

I hope we have alt arts revealed (I'm hoping for Aerodactyl and giratina). Dark phantasma had no alt arts and I'm worried they made the baffling decision to discontinue alt arts and print more RRs

I hope we have alt arts revealed (I'm hoping for Aerodactyl and giratina). Dark phantasma had no alt arts and I'm worried they made the baffling decision to discontinue alt arts and print more RRs
I don’t believe subsets this year are getting alt-arts, just the regular sets. Subsets are getting character rares and Radiant cards instead.

I don’t believe subsets this year are getting alt-arts, just the regular sets. Subsets are getting character rares and Radiant cards instead.
Wait what is the distinction between subsets and regular sets? Can you give examples? Space juggler and time gazer got alt arts that made their way into astral radiance. Why wouldn't DP and Lost Abyss get alt arts that we get in English within Lost Origin?

missed this card until now, and I have to say again that lost march is getting some decent support in this set.

Wait what is the distinction between subsets and regular sets? Can you give examples? Space juggler and time gazer got alt arts that made their way into astral radiance. Why wouldn't DP and Lost Abyss get alt arts that we get in English within Lost Origin?
Star Birth - S9 - main set
Battle Region - S9a - subset
Space Juggler and Time Gazer - S10 - main sets
Dark Phantasma - S10a - subset
Lost Abyss - S11 - main set
Incandescent Arcana - S11a - subset

Star Birth - S9 - main set
Battle Region - S9a - subset
Space Juggler and Time Gazer - S10 - main sets
Dark Phantasma - S10a - subset
Lost Abyss - S11 - main set
Incandescent Arcana - S11a - subset
This is super helpful, thank you! So in summary we can expect alt arts from Lost Abyss

I think the first Colress FA from PS is better, but honestly all the trainer FA's so far seem to be solid. Waiting on the alt art's to see if the set is great or meh though

Back