Wi-Fi Trades CMP's MyPlayer Thread: 4 and 5 IV Pokémon (Zubat/Gible), plus DITTO FARMING for IVs!

RE: CMP's MyPlayer Thread: 5IV Zubats, plus DITTO FARMING for IVs! Want perf Galvantula.

I do, haha. Finding Pokémon to trade is tough...even on the PSS, when people make offers I usually have an identical Pokémon to show them.

RE: CMP's MyPlayer Thread: 5IV Zubats, plus DITTO FARMING for IVs! Want perf Galvantula.

Wow gosh, haha. I have Aipom or Seel as well. I think I might give up if you have these one's. :p

Edit: Both of these have hidden abilities.

Thanks for the trades CMP

If I trade an Aurorus, Tyantrum, Goodra, and a Aipom, could you do Venusaur? I might have a few more of your wants.

Croinks said:
Wow gosh, haha. I have Aipom or Seel as well. I think I might give up if you have these one's. :p

Got an Aipom, actually haha

coraguardian said:
You too!

Hegafire0 said:
If I trade an Aurorus, Tyantrum, Goodra, and a Aipom, could you do Venusaur? I might have a few more of your wants.
For the shiny Venusaur? I have Aipom now, and unless the Pokémon you listed had perfect IVs/natures...nope, sorry.

CMP said:
Croinks said:

Got an Aipom, actually haha

coraguardian said:
You too!

Hegafire0 said:
For the shiny Venusaur? I have Aipom now, and unless the Pokémon you listed had perfect IVs/natures...nope, sorry.

How many pokes from that list would it be for the shiny Venusaur?

It all depends on nature and IVs.

CMP said:
It all depends on nature and IVs.

Just Pokedex fillers. I can give natures, but how many pokemon at the max if they have nothing special?

More than that, probably. I know shinies are easier to get this gen, but I really like Venusaur and value it pretty high.

CMP said:
More than that, probably. I know shinies are easier to get this gen, but I really like Venusaur and value it pretty high.

Can you put an approximate number on how many I would have to give?

To be honest, not really. Sorry! It really depends on the Pokémon. All I can tell you is it would be more than you offered if they aren't proper natures/perfect IV.

lol, just making an offer. :p

I have many of your pokedex wants (don't feel like listing them all). Out of curiosity, how many pokedex wants would it take to get a Zubat or the Gabite?

Shiny Tangrowth for shiny magikarp??

Keeper of Night said:
lol, just making an offer. :p

I have many of your pokedex wants (don't feel like listing them all). Out of curiosity, how many pokedex wants would it take to get a Zubat or the Gabite?

To be honest, probably only 4/5 IV Pokémon for the Zubat. My Pokédex wants are designed for low-end trades. I have a collection of 3 and 4 IV Jolly Gible.

TheRoyalXerneas said:
Shiny Tangrowth for shiny magikarp??

No thanks.

Okay...So you said you can get any Pokemon by Friend Safari, right?
Could you get me 2 Quilladins, one male, one female? By the way, if possible, make sure the female one is caught in a Nest Ball, and if you have a Synchronizer, can you make sure any of them is Adamant natured? Thanks in advance!
Do you want something specific in return?

Well, yeah, I said I could get any Pokémon...but I didn't say anything about natures/balls they'll come in. For such specific requests, you'd gotta really make my time and effort worth it (and provide me, at least temporarily, an Adamant Sychro). Otherwise, I really can't help you out.

You're more than welcome to make an offer, though.

CMP said:
Nitros said:
Uh... yeah. If you add me, I'll trade the Pokémon with you and you'll be able to give me what your generosity allow XD
For example, if you are feeling delighted with the life and with the world around you, you can give me even a 5 IV Zubat, cause I really love Crobat. But, of course... it's just an example *-*

Can we? =)
A 5 IV Zubat for all those Pokémon? You got yourself a deal!

Like I said, depends on your generosity, HAHAH. If you like me and want to give me a 5 IV Zubat and a 3 IV Ditto, I'd love to. The principal is to add me so I can have access to your Friend Safari.

I really liked you, you have a sign that involves my favorite time of Pokémon TCG. Neo and the most beautiful Shinies in history. I just sympathizing with people just to see the sign or avatar that he or she uses, this is a very "user forum thing" xDDD

Well, we can deal? Can you PM-me?

Nitros said:
Like I said, depends on your generosity, HAHAH. If you like me and want to give me a 5 IV Zubat and a 3 IV Ditto, I'd love to. The principal is to add me so I can have access to your Friend Safari.

I really liked you, you have a sign that involves my favorite time of Pokémon TCG. Neo and the most beautiful Shinies in history. I just sympathizing with people just to see the sign or avatar that he or she uses, this is a very "user forum thing" xDDD

Well, we can deal? Can you PM-me?

We absolutely have a deal. Will send you a PM shortly!

Another Neo fan is always nice to see! =) The picture is a link to my fake card set, all done in Neo style. Check it out sometime!

You have a very neat thread lay-out can you please explain how you set it up? Also how to get the sprites to show?

Back