Wi-Fi Trades *CLOSED FOR VACATION* Pikablu29's 1 Stop Shop & Giveaway Thread *MEGA STONES* *VITAMINS* *EVO ITEMS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pikablu29's 1 Stop Shop & Giveaway Thread *MEGA STONES* *VITAMINS* *EVO ITEMS* *BERRIES* AND MORE!!!

pikablu29 said:
pkm_lover said:
Hi I was wondering if you have dawn stone for trade, I really need one!!
Yes I have plenty. I can attach one to the scatterbug you asked for.
I'm home and able to trade.

Wuuuutttt said:
Wondering if you still have a Blazikenite
Yes I do.

RE: Pikablu29's 1 Stop Shop & Giveaway Thread *MEGA STONES* *VITAMINS* *EVO ITEMS* *BERRIES* AND MORE!!!

If you have more than one then could I ask for a Blazikenite as well? I unfortunately missed the event and would love to have one for my play-through of the upcoming Omega Ruby.

I don't have much to offer but I would highly appreciate it!

Halcyon said:
If you have more than one then could I ask for a Blazikenite as well? I unfortunately missed the event and would love to have one for my play-through of the upcoming Omega Ruby.

I don't have much to offer but I would highly appreciate it!

That's not a problem at all. I have an "infinite" amount of every item. Just let me know your FC and IGN.

Once the lati@sites become official, I will have an infinite amount of those to give away as well.

My FC is 5472-8149-1739 and my IGN is Halcyon.
Thank you in advance :>

I should be available in a few minutes. My FC is 1332-9132-7709 IGN Gavin

Me again :p - You wouldn't happen to have a Togepi would you? Haven't been able to find anyone with a fairy friend safari.

I can breed you one if I don't have one.

Thanks anyway, but I was just able to find one on the GTS. Meant trading my Reshiram, but I think it was worth it, since I don't tend to use legendaries :)

I need one of the following: Pomeg Berry, Kelpsy Berry, Qualot Berry, Hondew Berry, Grepa Berry and Tamato Berries and I can offer you a flawless male Adamant nature Drillbur with HA Mold Breaker, a flawless male or female Bold nature Eevee with Adaptability and Wish, a flawless female Calm nature Vulpix with HA Drought, a flawless male Timid nature Houndour with Flash Fire, a flawless female Timid nature Helioptile with Dry Skin and a 5 IV (imperfect speed) Relaxed nature Baltoy. I apologize if you have any of these but this is all I have to offer as they were leftovers from breeding my team.

any chance of leftovers,blazekinite,aggronite fc:1950-8974-8240
IGN:kaleo

thabodyguard61 said:
any chance of leftovers,blazekinite,aggronite fc:1950-8974-8240
IGN:kaleo

Shouldn't be an issue, when are you free to trade?

0774-4427-4643 IGN Gavin

Aozame said:
I need one of the following: Pomeg Berry, Kelpsy Berry, Qualot Berry, Hondew Berry, Grepa Berry and Tamato Berries and I can offer you a flawless male Adamant nature Drillbur with HA Mold Breaker, a flawless male or female Bold nature Eevee with Adaptability and Wish, a flawless female Calm nature Vulpix with HA Drought, a flawless male Timid nature Houndour with Flash Fire, a flawless female Timid nature Helioptile with Dry Skin and a 5 IV (imperfect speed) Relaxed nature Baltoy. I apologize if you have any of these but this is all I have to offer as they were leftovers from breeding my team.

When are you available to trade? I can get you all of those berries.

pikablu29 said:

I'm available to trade right now so I'll check back every 15 minutes and here is my Friend Code: 3325-3312-7269 ^^

Edit: I almost forgot to ask-did you want the Eevee male or female?

Aozame said:
pikablu29 said:

I'm available to trade right now so I'll check back every 15 minutes and here is my Friend Code: 3325-3312-7269 ^^

Edit: I almost forgot to ask-did you want the Eevee male or female?

Sorry I didn't see this sooner. This forum has selective notifications... I haven't gotten any notification emails of replies :( I have your berries and can be on shortly. Please add 1332-9132-7709 to your friend list. Look on the game for Gavin. By the way, what is your IGN

pikablu29 said:
Sorry I didn't see this sooner. This forum has selective notifications... I haven't gotten any notification emails of replies :( I have your berries and can be on shortly. Please add 1332-9132-7709 to your friend list. Look on the game for Gavin. By the way, what is your IGN

That's okay ;) I've just added you so you're in my friend's list-I can see you but I cannot issue a trade. And my IGN is Crucis :)

Aozame said:
pikablu29 said:

That's okay ;) I've just added you so you're in my friend's list-I can see you but I cannot issue a trade. And my IGN is Crucis :)

Sorry about that, I was on GTS. I'm ready now but I don't see you online. If you could initiate the trade that would be helpful.

pikablu29 said:
Sorry about that, I was on GTS. I'm ready now but I don't see you online. If you could initiate the trade that would be helpful.

Thank you so much as well as for the O-Power ;)

No problem. Happy to help :)

hello pikablu29.just saw this very helpful thread. i need these megastones
mewtwonite y, charizardite y, blazikenite ,heracronite, houndoominite, venusaurite, blastoisinite
i can give some legends and ha pokemon
add me when you get online please .see you tomorrow .

my fc : 4270-2482-7129 ign : steve

stevenk said:
hello pikablu29.just saw this very helpful thread. i need these megastones
mewtwonite y, charizardite y, blazikenite ,heracronite, houndoominite, venusaurite, blastoisinite
i can give some legends and ha pokemon
add me when you get online please .see you tomorrow .

my fc : 4270-2482-7129 ign : steve

I will be a lil busy today but I will definitely get you your stones if we could possibly trade tomorrow.

ok then.tomorrow sunday.thanks very much!!!
just in case .time in my place here is 5.28 pm.i believe we have a time difference.but i will check from time to time in pss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back