DPPt/HGSS CLOSED DO NOT POST HERE AT ALL!!

Good trades?

• Yes

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • no

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: PDC's Trades Looking For Ev'd Gallede in Speed and attack Have Movie 12 Arceus!

Ok use my pearl Fc.Whats yours again?

Black charizard.What are you going to offer me for the wishing star jirachi?

RE: PDC's Trades Looking For ANY 10 ANIV Poke I DON"T HAVE Have Movie 12 Arceus!

Just to tell you Guys i only want Godd offers for the movie arceus clones.

RE: PDC's Trades Looking For ANY 10 ANIV Poke I DON"T HAVE Have Movie 12 Arceus!

I have a 10 ANIV Celebi I'm interested in Arceus you can cml for more also could u clone the celebi so i can have 1 still for HG/SS

Sorry i just got one.do you have a 10 aniv Sucine or Entei?Or anything else i don't have?

I'm interested in these possibly if they are different from what i have.

Events
10 aniv Tyranitar
10 aniv Zapdos
10 aniv Articuno
10 aniv Moltres
10 aniv Espeon
10 aniv Raikou
MOVIE ARCEUS!!WILL ONLY TAKE EV"D POKEMON OR RARE SHINYS TO GET A CLONE OF THIS POKEMON
Hayleys Mew
Space Center Deoxys

Shinys
Shiny Rapdash
Shiny Mew
Shiny Latias

Are any of the Untouched/Untrained. And if so, what is the nature, etc on them?

Events are UT but Shiny pokes No sadly.Do you still want them?

palkia dialga clash said:
Events are UT but Shiny pokes No sadly.Do you still want them?

I'll pass on the Shiny Pokemon. But still interested in the Event ones. Whats the Natures for each Pokemon if you don't mind.

T-tar-Quirky
Zapdos-Naughty
Moltres-Quiet
Articuno-Modest
Raikou-Hardy
Espeon-Brave
Deoxys-Impish
Mew-Lax
Movie Arceus-Docile

What will you offer me?

T-tar-Quirky
Zapdos-Naughty
Moltres-Quiet
Articuno-Modest
Raikou-Hardy
Espeon-Brave
Deoxys-Impish
Mew-Lax
Movie Arceus-Docile

What will you offer me?

Still interested in these.

Zapdos-Naughty
Moltres-Quiet
Articuno-Modest
Espeon-Brave
Deoxys-Impish
Mew-Lax
Movie Arceus-Docile

I'll offer anything on my Thread, the link is located in my Signature.

i had 10 aniv suicune but traded it only have the distant land dog trio and pcp and both pktopia

10 aniv latias,latios,Suicune,entei,Charizard,blazikan,Absol.All 10 aniv.I NEED to complete my colletion of 10 aniv pokemon.

10 aniv latias,latios,Suicune,entei,Charizard,blazikan,Absol.All 10 aniv.I NEED to complete my colletion of 10 aniv pokemon.

Sure i can trade them to you for those. Are you able to trade right now?

Yes Use my PEARL FC.2879-8115-2674.What Fc should i use for you?

Yes Use my PEARL FC.2879-8115-2674.What Fc should I use for you?

Use FC 2749-8569-7050 Will have to do two trades. Also, do you want me to Clone yours and trade them back?

No i can clone.

Ok tell me when your on.

EDIT:Sorry my game cart fell out of AR.Now lets trade agin.

Ok tell me when your on.

Not sure what happened, but i'm back online to finish the trade. I also got the last one so we can finish it.

Edit: Thank you for the trade

Thanks for the trade!Leave a rep in my thread please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back