• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Close

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flygon999

always remember delta species δ
Hello, I need these cards sent out by this Monday so that I can get them in time for Regionals. I live in Virginia, US. The closer you are to VA the better! I pay in concealed cash, if we get a deal the plan is to ship out to each other at the same time. I only have one ref here but I have multiple on the 'gym.

I need:

x3 Donphan Prime
x1 Smeargle UD or CoL
x1 Pokegear 3.0
x1 Pokemon Catcher
x1 Shaymin UL

Love to get all from one person but if not that is ok! Please lmk what you have and leave an offer, thanks!

RE: WTB Smeargle, Donphan, Shaymin, and Catcher!

Would you do 3x Donphan Prime and 1x Shaymin UL for $33 shipped? Just throwing an offer out, feel free to haggle a bit if you wish. :]

That...is a lot of $. Could you do x2 Donphan and x1 Shaymin UL for $15 shipped?

Flygon999 said:
That...is a lot of $. Could you do x2 Donphan and x1 Shaymin UL for $15 shipped?
Haha, guess my offer may have been a bit steep considering you're probably looking for a pretty good deal compared to the other prices online.

I don't think I can go quite that cheap though. I think Donphans range from about $5-8 and Shaymin's around $10-12.

Afro-G said:
Haha, guess my offer may have been a bit steep considering you're probably looking for a pretty good deal compared to the other prices online.

I don't think I can go quite that cheap though. I think Donphans range from about $5-8 and Shaymin's around $10-12.

Well, I value Donphans at $5-6 or $4 for multiple, and Shaymins at $10 or $8 if in larger deals...how about $16?

Donphans - $8 for 2
Shaymin UL - $8

Please change your rules. The buyer (you) must send the payment first. Also, refs from PokeGym don't apply on PokeBeach.

Flygon999 said:
Well, I value Donphans at $5-6 or $4 for multiple, and Shaymins at $10 or $8 if in larger deals...how about $16?

Donphans - $8 for 2
Shaymin UL - $8
I think I'll hold off for now. Not a bad offer on your part, but just not what I'm looking to get for my cards, sorry.

Thanks for your time though.

@Mudkip: Sorry, didn't know about the first part, but I did about the second (I know PokeBeach is not affiliated with PokeGym in any way).

Please close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back