Clash of Legends Box

I didn't see any today. Here is better photo. http://www.universaldist.com/p-117821-pokemon-clash-of-legends-collection-box-12.aspx

^Much better picture is so depressed today :( We'll maybe we will get something Friday. I seen somewhere that the legends box was delayed until the 26th.

I checked 2 Targets today and nothing =/

The last TCG I played was well balanced in terms of rarity since they only had commons, uncommons, and rares. This meant that you had an equal probability of pulling any rare card, whether it was the worst in the game or the best.

Unfortunately, for Pokemon it seems that the majority of the time, the rarer the card, the better the card, and that can be pricey.

I couldnt find it so I just ordered off Troll and Toad. $27.88 total after shipping to BC, not bad. (For both)

Whatever, with tax they'll prolly be at least $20 here each, and knowing Walmart, they prolly wont be on the shelves until after my ordered ones arrive

I traded an dgx away last week plus other stuff for lux x..I got him to value the dgx at 35..I'm like..ok..after cities, I go to target XD lol

whats the pack in the upper right? i forget offhand which set has that rayquaza booster..

Can anyone tell me if the lv.x's have their normal set symbols or if they have a HGSS promo symbol instead?

I can confirm that Darkrai and Cresselia are from Great Encounters and therefore are NOT Modified legal.

The boxes I opened (one of each) were both one Rising Rivals, Unleashed, Arceus, and Supreme Victors. Is this what everyone else got, or does distribution vary??

Back