Clash of Legends Box

I wonder if PUSA is making this because they're trying to make VileGar less popular.

Oh wow. This must mean that Darkrai Lv.X is legal. :OO

dmaster out.

So it's coming out on the 24th... where?

Target? Wal-Mart? Toys R US? My local hobby store? I really want to get one soon!

Im glad PUSA is doing this. You have to think they dont make any money from third party sellers selling their cards. Hurray good competitive cards for all. :D

there is also some pics at the pokeconer website

No kidding, and it's great value too. At Target/my league, each pack is about 3.99, so for the packs alone it's worth it. And the promos are certainly going to hold their own too.

@dmaster: You don't know that. The Entei/Raikou/Suicune in their respective tins weren't legal at the time of release.

I don't mean like this minute. But it will be after it comes out.

dmaster out

The Entei/Raikou/Suicune in those tins that aren't shiny are still not legal. This is my point - they could be just random blister promo prints.

Oooooh, that is true. I guess we'll have to wait to see if it says HGSS Promo Number or not.

dmaster out.

regardless we still get too super powerful legends are for dirt cheap. Take the over pricing pokemon card sellers. PUSA 1 Ebay 0

As a seller, we don't overprice, we charge what people are willing to pay. If you don't like the price of an item, frown at the person next to you paying that amount, not to the seller.

And based on your username, I think i've sold to you before lol

EDIT: Checked my emails, I've sold a lot of cards to you before :p

No im not made at the sellers im mad at nintendo and PUSA. Also i never paid what i considered to be over priced for a card. This will allow people who can't pay those cards from third party sellers able to enjoy the game. Because the last thing that pokemon fans need is this game to be based around how much money you put in your deck instead of how good a player you area. And second how do you as a seller feel. I still think s it funny that a card that goes for around 30 bucks is going to put in a collectors box with packs and another Lv x for half that amount. It can be good for business. LOL

Yeah its still DGX so you can get dialga and garchomp for Dialgachomp easily right?

^Sometimes it takes a week or so at my Target and Wal-Mart to get items that were supposed to be released. It will come eventually.

Back