Christmas 2010

RE: What do you want for Christmas?

i want money ! so i can buy new comp, pokemon cards, new pc games, xbox360, ps3, psp, faster internet, iphone, house, car, anime dvd, headphone, speaker, monitor, table, mouse.

RE: What do you want for Christmas?

I want a new tv (color on my tv is all red) and some new games for the wii.

I'm going to stick this until January 1st so you can discuss what you got for Christmas, where you went, etc...

Fantastic idea, Mudkip.

All I'm asking for is more dress shirts and ties, and maybe my last semester of fraternity dues paid for. The holidays are now more about family than gifts, and I'm happier for it -- less disappointment if I don't get something I want.

Awesome thread:D,ok so far I have received:

.Pokemon Ranger;Shadows of Almia (Mom did not know I already had this)
.Dead Rising 2 (Who says I am to young to play Mature titles?)
.Sonic Colors (Best Sonic game of the year if not since SAD2)

What I want is as follows:

Kinect
DBZ;TENKAICHI 3
Kirby's Epic Yarn

Just had the Christmas block party on my street. It was insanely awesome! Especially when the party is at a super rich family's house.

New wants:
Noise canceling headphones for iPod Touch
Cleveland Browns hoodie
Mounted actual whale head for my bedroom
Pet liger
F-18 to fly me to school
Pet mole
That's about it. And santa promised me at least 4 of these items. Wonder which I'll get?

~JE~

Hoop hoop hoopy christamas everyone

i would very much enjoy a television set

replicadodobirdsafari.jpg
;)

Well I haven't gotten any gifts yet, but I got myself the Jordan 11s and I paid for 12s that haven't come in yet.

JacobeTheElf said:
New wants:
Noise canceling headphones for iPod Touch
Cleveland Browns hoodie
Mounted actual whale head for my bedroom
Pet liger
F-18 to fly me to school
Pet mole

what.

...anyways, this year I'm hoping for the new Xbox 360 slim, and a few video games including Black Ops, Assassin's Creed, Saw, Arkham Asylum, and Super Mario Galaxy 2. I'm sure I'm getting some new clothes as I do every year, and I just asked for giftcards from family members when we do our family gift exchange at my cousin's house tomorrow. Less than two days, guys!

My family does an early Christmas every year and this year, I got a Kinect!
I'm lovin it.
Anyways, it's really fun playing with the voice commands and the ability to just lift up your hand to do a lot, like start up the game, sign in to your profile. It's awesome!

Since I have two Christmas parties tomorrow and I won't have time to play with my new things on the 25th, my family always opens gifts on the 24th, which is today. This is what I got.

~ Headcrab hat (Which can be seen in the Pokebeach Picture Thread)
~ Francis T-shirt (From Left 4 Dead; shows a list of everything he hates)
~ Some sweet new jeans
~ Xbox 360 limited edition Halo: Reach wireless headset
~ Golden Sun: Dark Dawn
~ Arc Rise Fantasia
~ Pokemon World Collection (With the Boltdevoir deck)
~ $50

More tomorrow.

New Zealand and Australia, merry Christmas! And goodnight to all ye Englishmen.

This has been my first successful thread. :)

Merry Christmas America!! Midnight where I am, and I can't go to sleep. Not from excitement, but from hungerness. And my parents won't let me go downstairs because Santa already stopped by. No snack for me. D: I'll catch Santa for sure next year though! ;)

~JE~

It's almost 11 here in California. My grandparents came earlier and I got great things from them. Can't wait until tomorrow morning!

Back