'Chilling Reign,' June's English TCG Set!

Tytus

Expanded Best Format
If you look closely at the background of the logo you can see topography lines. This most likely represents the immense elevation change in the Crown Tundra DLC.

Dakasarous

Aspiring Trainer
Need some GOOD grass Pokemon! Grass doesn't get any love :(
Do like the set logo though, hoping for some fire full arts.

Grass-Type Farm Owner

Aspiring Trainer
I like that Chilling can refer to both Ice and Ghost.

And I just realized it's "Reign" and not "Reins." Pretty clever set title.

Last edited:

Flygonite

Meta/budget player
They are definitely gonna end the Sword & Shield era with a bang, however, I'm still concerned with the lack of gigantamax announcements. I know Calyrex and Urshifu are the stars of our latest sets, but would it be too much to ask for a confirmation in, at least the Galar Gigantamaxes we are missing? Sandaconda, Hatterene and Duraludon are missing their V-Max upgrades despite having a V base-form, Melmetal, Gengar, Machamp and Kingler are still missing a V and V-Max version altogether.

I don't want the situation with the mega pokémon repeating itself, where they are concerned with shilling legendaries and guaranteed sellers like Charizard over the Pokémon that are supposed to be the focus of the new games.

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
I'm looking forward to this set. I wonder whom will join Calyrex, Glastrier, Spectrier, Kubfu and Urshifu in this set and how will they release Regidrago..... Hopefully, we will see Eternatus get a normal card and hopefully get some answers on who will get to represent Dragon type Pokémon like Regidrago and Dratini.

MilesEX

Aspiring Trainer
They are definitely gonna end the Sword & Shield era with a bang, however, I'm still concerned with the lack of gigantamax announcements. I know Calyrex and Urshifu are the stars of our latest sets, but would it be too much to ask for a confirmation in, at least the Galar Gigantamaxes we are missing? Sandaconda, Hatterene and Duraludon are missing their V-Max upgrades despite having a V base-form, Melmetal, Gengar, Machamp and Kingler are still missing a V and V-Max version altogether.

I don't want the situation with the mega pokémon repeating itself, where they are concerned with shilling legendaries and guaranteed sellers like Charizard over the Pokémon that are supposed to be the focus of the new games.

This is only half of our June set, and from then on we have anywhere from 8 to 9 sets left of Sword and Shield, that's approx 50 - 65 VMAXs, loads of opportunities left.