Wi-Fi Trades ChillBill's My Player Thread (CLOSED)

RE: ChillBill's My Player Thread

Traded with Howard Finkel. Hit me up when you've got the clone ready.

@xxashxx: Characteristic: Good perseverance. UT. Knows ExtremeSpeed, Hyper Beam, Dragon Pulse, V-Create (in that order). Adamant Nature. Was holding Life Orb, I can give that too if you want. IVs unknown. OT: せんきょ.

ChillBill said:
Traded with Howard Finkel. Hit me up when you've got the clone ready.

@xxashxx: Characteristic: Good perseverance. UT. Knows ExtremeSpeed, Hyper Beam, Dragon Pulse, V-Create (in that order). Adamant Nature. Was holding Life Orb, I can give that too if you want. IVs unknown. OT: せんきょ.

Yeah I am pretty sure I have it XD.:) Thanks anyway.:)

Cloning complete, now in possession of a veritable army of Bulbasaurs. Let me know when you're free and I'll ship 3 your way!

I'll be gone for a week on scholl trip. I'll arrange with you when I get back.

I have been gone for a while but if you still want to trade let me know. I'll be on this week.

@Desix257: Sure, tell me when.
@Howard Finkel: I'm back. When are you available?

I'm happy to work on the same time basis as last time somewhere in the next few days? Any day that works particularly well for you?

Sorry man, Friday's a no go - I'm attending a show that starts at 11pm (which in my opinion is a ridiculous time for a show to start, but what do I know)

Er, 11pm is what for me again? 1,2,3 pm? I can any of the given times, just wanna make sure.

The thread returns!
A few changes have been issued. I found my Breloom. DW Bulbasaur no longer available. Two new DW Pokemon added. Plasma Deoxys UT added. Times will also become more flexible in about two weeks, when my finals are over. All event Garchomps are now wanted.
The thread will be updated as soon as I can find a device which can allow text length big enough for it (which my 3DS can't). Feel free to post as you did in the past. For those new to my thread, check the rules, too! And hopefully this will be restored to its former glory!

Traded with FallenLeaf. Thanks, mate!
Edited thread. Nine new DW Pokemon, as well as the other things promised above. As forementined, my exams end in two weeks, when my schedule becomes much more flexible (except for days I'm on the beach).

ChillBill I have a DW whismur level 10 and I would like to trade for your raquaza lv 100.

My fc is 1980 0972 7335

I'm in the pacific time zone

@1234567890anas: Sorry, but I'm not interested.
@Shiny Collector: I don't have it anymore, sorry. It's an EV trained Blaziken now.

Back