Wi-Fi Trades ChillBill's My Player Thread (CLOSED)

RE: ChillBill's My Player Thread

Yup, that's fine. Not today, though, I'm very busy. Sometime during the next days?

Hmm... Depends. There's the Patras Carnival these days and I don't know how late I'll be staying out. I'll get back to you on that.

@Desix257: You mean I give you a DWf Eevee and you give me a UT Melo? Sounds good. I'll get to it as soon as possible. It might take a while, though.

@Howard Finkel: Yeah, I'm still after it. What do you want for it?

@Desix257: OK. I'll get to it as soon as possible.
@Howard Finkel: Weeell... Depends. Can you clone?

I can't, unfortunately, but I'd be willing to seek someone out who could, and trade it back to you after?

That'd be fantastic, man! Would you like for me to organise the cloner first? Or shall we take care of the trade, and I'll do the organising afterwards?

FC: 3440-0997-7088
Timezone: UTC+10, Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST)
Available: So far, it seems as though around midnight here is the time that best suits people in the northern hemisphere, so I'm happy to work on that kind of basis, give or take an hour. If I'm not mistaken, that equates to roughly 3pm for you.

What is the OT: ID Nature date Characteristics and HP of your 15th Anniversary Rayquaza? Also include the Moveset. Please check my trade thread as I have around 2,000 events or so. Thanks XD.:)

@Howard Finkel: Will Sunday, midnight by your time, suffice? Also, can you tell me how long I will have to wait for the cloning?

@xxashxx: Give me some time, I'll get back to you. Mind, the Rayquaza OT is Japanese, so I dunno if I'm able to decipher it. I'm pretty sure it's Adamant and knows V-Create. I'll provide the rest soon.

That time will be fine. Also, I can't say for sure how long the cloning will take, because I'll have to be on at the same time as the cloner, who's over in the States. I can't imagine it'll take longer than a week, if even that.

ChillBill said:
@Howard Finkel: Will Sunday, midnight by your time, suffice? Also, can you tell me how long I will have to wait for the cloning?

@xxashxx: Give me some time, I'll get back to you. Mind, the Rayquaza OT is Japanese, so I dunno if I'm able to decipher it. I'm pretty sure it's Adamant and knows V-Create. I'll provide the rest soon.

Oh ok. Once I have a moveset then I will know which one it is. Thanks XD.:)

Back