Chillarmy's Banner and Avatar Shop ~ Requests being taken again!

Rate your order out of five.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Chillarmy's Banner and Avatar Shop ~ Open and Running!

@Both of you: My request list is full right now :/ So if you could wait until it empties, I'd appreciate it :3

Form
I want: Banner
The things I want in it: Lucario using Aura Sphere, and Mewtwo using Shadow Ball (Facing towards eachother, possibly?
The effects I want: Darkish background (You pick, what ever looks coolest :3) and to say Team Monster imbetween both of them.
The Extra stuff I want: Nothing that i can think of.

Thanks. :3

@Legoslock: Please wait until the request list has space....

Yeah, i kinda noticed after reading some of the comments above mine and was like.. oops. But, just let me know when. :3

Charmanzard, here's you banner. I couldn't find any renders for Donphan Prime or machamp prime, so I hope this is okay :3

35koktg.png

Hiya, Chillarmy! Just stopping by. Business is going well, I see! ;D
VictiniLover said:
I want: banner
The things I want in it: http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/261/5/3/victini_shiny_by_xous54-d2z0f67.png and if you could please somehow remove thingy above his V fingers :3, and make or choose an awesome background that would fit( i couldn't find any)
The effects I want: idk, like fire or something
The Extra stuff I want: if you can, ad stars you see when you encounter a shiny in a game!

I would be very thankful for this!

Just want to point out that the symbol is Xous' trademark. He's a super mod on here that makes almost every popular avatar around here. He likes to have his symbol kept on things to show that it's his work. I'm sure that Chill can take that into account and somehow contact Xous for permission to use it without.

Yeah, I can request it. However, it would take some time for him to reply, as he's very busy with his art. thanks for noticing that vortex.

On a side note, due to the surprising popularity of this shop, I'm upgrading the request list to five.

Are my orders almost done? Not to be impatient or anything,but I just want to know.

I gotta do R-C's first, then I'll get to yours.

2zywgib.png

Here ya go R-C. I had some trouble with this one :/ I couldn't fit in the earth pillars, but if you really need them, I can add them in.

@VictiniLover: i'm afraid I'm going to have to turn down your request. I don't really want to use Xous' art like that :/

Chillarmy said:
I gotta do R-C's first, then I'll get to yours.

2zywgib.png

Here ya go R-C. I had some trouble with this one :/ I couldn't fit in the earth pillars, but if you really need them, I can add them in.

@VictiniLover: i'm afraid I'm going to have to turn down your request. I don't really want to use Xous' art like that :/

Okay thanks. BTW you can ask him if you can use that art in his thread.

Okay, I've updated the rules, but they don't apply to everyone that has already ordered.

Chillarmy said:
@Both of you: My request list is full right now :/ So if you could wait until it empties, I'd appreciate it :3

skipped or does this ^ apply to me?

flea212 said:
I'm sorry again but look at the picture again. Those are still flipped.

this is my request

I want: (banner or avatar) Avatar.
The things I want in it: (Pokemon or otherwise) Godot
The effects I want: (Background, other images, color scheme, etc.) Clear Backround.
The Extra stuff I want: (Anything else goes here) A sppech bubble above his head saying, "I liek Mudkipz moar than Coffee" Don't show Godot's lower half, His head and shoulder area is enough.

Thanks.

@flea212: Yeah, you're on the request list....

@HL: Accepted

@Everyone: Sorry, but I'm going to have to temporarily close as I'm on vacation for a week and I lose access to Gimp. Sorry for any inconvenience. :(

RE: Chillarmy's Banner and Avatar Shop ~ Temporarily Closed

Thanks Chillarmy I like it alot! its okay that it dosent have the primes!

I also want to ask if you can make me a avatar somewhat like that too?

charmanzard979 said:
Thanks Chillarmy I like it alot! its okay that it dosent have the primes!

I also want to ask if you can make me a avatar somewhat like that too?

Absolutely! Just do a full request using the form when there's space open.

Hey, Chillarmy, so is the shop back open?

If so, I decided I want to represent Team C to the MAX with some of my favorite Pokemon. If not, get to it whenever available. Thanks man.

I want: banner
The things I want in it: Awesome (Normal) Scizor pic and Shiny Accelgor
The effects I want: I trust you to make it great looking. lol
The Extra stuff I want: (Middle of the banner) Team CYPHER. Top left corner - "Way of the Ninja"

^Actually, no, I'm not open :/ I'm on vacation and still have computer access, but not Gimp access. I will do that request when my fequest list has an empty slot though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back