• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Chia Trades [H] Lots of new Ex's [W] Darkrai ex regular and shiny rayquaza

ChiaPet

Aspiring Trainer
Longwood,FL USA

+30 from Pokebeach and +40 from Pokegym

Rules
1. I follow all pokebeach trading rules
2. I ship first class mail to the United States and Canada only.
3. My cards are shipped in a toploader and sleeve and i expect the same from you
4. All my cards are in mint to near mint condition unless otherwise noted.
5. If you have any questions or concerns please ask.
6. If there is anything that you need that is not on the list ask and i will get back to you
7. Do not scam me i will file mail fraud and report you.
8. I do not trade for fake cards or wold championship cards either.

I pride myself in trading quickly within 24 hours in fact of agreed upon trade I would expect the same. Please post offers here on this thread

Most of these cards are for decks for my friends and family and sometimes their needs do change. If you have something else you think i might like don't hesitate to have me check your list because you never know!. Thank you for visiting my thread.

Most of these cards are for decks for my friends and family and sometimes their needs do change. If you have something else you think i might like don't hesitate to have me check your list because you never know!. Thank you for visiting my thread.

WANTS

Registeel EX FA or reg
hydreigon (ability) RH
Mew Ex reg or fa
Shiny Rayquaza Dragons Exalted
Raikou EX fa
Darkrai EX reg or fa
Mewtwo Ex reg or fa
Rayquaza Ex
Garchomp mach cut RH
shiny catcher

HAVES !! (If you are looking for something you don't see here please ask I may have it. Thanks!)

DRAGONS EXALTED

1 Garchomp Mach cut
1 Altaria Pre-release promo
Shiny Serperior
5 Roserade Ability
8 Garbador Ability (1 RH)
1 Altaria
3 Tool Scrapper RH
1 Rescue Scarf RH
Registee EX
3 Mew EX (2FA)
Terrakion EX
HO-OH EX x2
Giratina EX
Giratina EX FA
Boufflant RH
2 Giant Cape RH

DARK EXPLORERS

3xTornadus EX
2 Acellgor
4 Empoleon Ability
1 Dark Patch RH
2 Eelketross (1 RH)
4 Enhanced Hammer RH
2 Darkness CLAW RH

NEXT DESTINIES

Mewtwo EX x6
Raikou EX FA
Shaymin EX
3 Zekrom EX (1 FA)
Regigigas EX

Also available

3 Pokemon catcher RH
Terrakion NVI FA x3

RE: Chiapet's Trades I need luxray lv.x,call energy,poke turn and more come see !

Approved, please make sure you read the rules if you have not already done so.

Thank you.

-AnthonyG

RE: Chiapet's Trades I need luxray lv.x,call energy,poke turn and more come see !

My:
RH Blazekin FB
SP Radar x4
Cyrus Conspiracy x2

Your:
Toxicroak Promo

I have Cyrus's conspiracy RH
CML for salamance x, palkia x and dialga x

My: Rayquaza C X promo
Cyrus's Conspiracy
Unown G RH

Your: Toxicroak G Promo

Please let me know. Thank you.

Wishirulz said:
I have Cyrus's conspiracy RH
CML for salamance x, palkia x and dialga x

I like your aarons collection but not for an X is there anything else that catches your eye?

p8ntchucker7 said:
My: Rayquaza C X promo
Cyrus's Conspiracy
Unown G RH

Your: Toxicroak G Promo

Please let me know. Thank you.

Thank you for the offer i appreciate it but I'm going to have to say no thanks for right now.

what tgi's can i trade for promocroak?

kcv3 said:
My:
RH Blazekin FB
SP Radar x4
Cyrus Conspiracy x2

Your:
Toxicroak Promo

Thank you for the offer but I'm going to have to say no for right now.

lol. skipped :)

do you have any exs?

Your
great ball RH
rare candy x3
POV RH

My
Luxray GL RH
Cyrus Conspiracy
sp radar RH
energy gain

Please CML for your promocroak. Thanks.

Cat-O-Ninetails said:
lol. skipped :)

Oops I'm so sorry I was drooling (found the bib I'm good now!)

Would you considering trading that Luxray Lv. X for promocroak and maybe a couple things from my list?

Wishirulz said:
do you have any exs?

I'm sorry I don't :(

Juliacoolo said:
Please CML for your promocroak. Thanks.

I didn't see anything I'm sorry but needs do change i will keep you in mind! :)

Well cml for other things you might like. I have a bunch of Xs, and some other good staples and stuff. I'm sure we could work something out.

p8ntchucker7 said:
Well cml for other things you might like. I have a bunch of Xs, and some other good staples and stuff. I'm sure we could work something out.

You do have alot of great cards, I think i looked at a diff. thread. I really could use the call energy. Do i just propose you an offer on my thread or yours?

I have blaziken, Luxray, SP radar, unown G, cyrus, and more. Are those not adequate?

how about he AC and RH cyrus for one of the tin lv.xs

Well you can post an offer, or let me know what things you're interested in and I can make the first offer. Unfortunately I think I'm going to take the calls off my list, cuz I only have 3 now. I am getting a RH that I might trade if the deal is decent. Let me know.

I have:
Cyrus Conspiracy
sp radar
energy gain
luxray gl

I want:
Toxicroak G promo

konter_j8902 said:
Your
great ball RH
rare candy x3
POV RH

My
Luxray GL RH
Cyrus Conspiracy
sp radar RH
energy gain

I'd do the great ball rh for the sp radar rh

Juliacoolo said:
I have blaziken, Luxray, SP radar, unown G, cyrus, and more. Are those not adequate?

My son picked up alot of these today. He only needs the Luxray GL. Is there anything else on my list you might be innterested in besides the Toxipromo?

piplup234 said:
I have:
Cyrus Conspiracy
sp radar
energy gain
luxray gl

I want:
Toxicroak G promo

Only interested in the luxray gl but not for the toxipromo,(picked up the rest this weekend) is there anything else on my list you'd like?

Wishirulz said:
how about he AC and RH cyrus for one of the tin lv.xs

Are the metal energy on your trade thread special metal?

piplup234 said:
I have:
Cyrus Conspiracy
sp radar
energy gain
luxray gl

I want:
Toxicroak G promo

I do need the luxray gl but not for the toxicroak, I do like the Palkia G Lv. X. Is there anything else on my list that could be of interest?(sorry for the order of my cards, i need to organize it)

p8ntchucker7 said:
Well you can post an offer, or let me know what things you're interested in and I can make the first offer. Unfortunately I think I'm going to take the calls off my list, cuz I only have 3 now. I am getting a RH that I might trade if the deal is decent. Let me know.

Ahhh those 3 call energy were what i was interested in.

Back