Finished Chess! Final Round of Round 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokebeach Chess Championship: Finals! PM me if you want to play! GL ;D

I'd rather do just a normal tournament. The teams thing got screwed up after Zyflair dropped. I'll start the tournament tomorrow. GL to everyone who chooses to participate. :)

If you do host a tournament, please please, have it at a chess site, such as Chess.com.

That might make it easier. (And MUCH faster.) I'm for it!

Update:

If you wish to participate, tell me through PM. Simply say 'join' in your PM. The tournament will be a simple elimination style, with pairings randomly generated.
Good Luck to all

Really, only 4 people signed up? Is chess really that intimidating to some people. Chess is the gentlemen game. Those who are intimidated don't know the meaning of a good game.

And if it wasn't obvious, this tournament will be held on http://www.chess.com . I suggest anyone entering register an account there.

RE: Chess! PM ME IF YOU'RE SUPER COOL AND WANT TO WIN THE NEXT TOURNEY! AKA; SIGN UPS :>

Fartman2000 said:
Can I play
Can you learn what PM is? Yes, you may play. Anyone else needs to PM me.

RE: Chess! PM ME IF YOU'RE SUPER COOL AND WANT TO WIN THE NEXT TOURNEY! AKA; SIGN UPS :>

Got accepted through a PM(well mainly Shoddy).

ggogogogogoogogogo Guys! Let's make this tournament big.

Hey who wants to have a quick pre-tourney battle

diagram-jpg.php

^That's a good idea

So are you going to?

Yes. It's time I taught you kids a lesson B)

Edit; I go first btw

/me holds up the pitchfork!

When is the Chess starting?

* Snorchu joins in with a lit torch

I concur. I refuse to believe that this thread is dead.

Hey, don't blame me! I only got five people to sign up, including myself.

5 people is enough, round robin it and that's 4 games for each person

OK, everyone get an account on Chess.com, because that's where it's going to be on. My account name is TheDarkLucario, for future reference. As soon as everyone post their account name, I'll put up pairings.

gcamaster

batui4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back