Finished Chess! Final Round of Round 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PG24

<Pride> I'm my wildest fantasy
Advanced Member
kukyh.png

Screw all that wall of text. >:[ I'll update this with stuff later.

Here, current tourney info:
Round 1 of Round 1:
Azelf Master (vs) Hyperbeem
Pride (vs) Snorchu
batui4 (vs) Guy89
Porygon-X (vs) TheDarkLucario

Round 2 of Round 1:
Guy89 (1-0) (vs) Pride (1-0)
Hyperbeem (1-0) (vs) TheDarkLucario (1-0)

Players that are out of this round:
batui4 (0-1)
Porygon-X (0-1)
Snorchu (0-1)
Azelf Master (0-1)

RE: Pokebeach Chess Championship (Snorchu vs Shoyru1444) (IF YOU JOINED, READ FIRST POST)

Word of advice: Don't use an iTouch.

And I don't remember what the move sequence was, not can I retrieve it. If a mod can dive into the archive and resurrect the original thread, I would be grateful.

RE: Pokebeach Chess Championship (Snorchu vs Shoyru1444) (IF YOU JOINED, READ FIRST POST)

Snorchu said:
Word of advice: Don't use an iTouch.

And I don't remember what the move sequence was, not can I retrieve it. If a mod can dive into the archive and resurrect the original thread, I would be grateful.

I've already asked :( they cant. Would you mind if you two start over?

You know, this game has gone on long enough. And believe me, I don't enjoy playing chess myself. I just signed up for the sake of signing up. You can thank my father's over-enthusiasm towards chess for my resignation. Good game, Shoyru. Scratch that, I'll edit again with my last move.
diagram-jpg.php

OK Then Yay! I thought you were gonna quit?

You need a link to the chessboard website on the front page.

There, I'll make it look pretty later :)

diagram-jpg.php

diagram-jpg.php

diagram-jpg.php

I'll be inactive for a short time...

Since there are 4 people missing I will play. If not can I be a replacement?

CommonCandy said:
Since there are 4 people missing I will play. If not can I be a replacement?

Sure I'll add you :] I might as well since I don't remember the the other people

CommonCandy said:
Since there are two people missing I will play. If not can I be a replacement?

Ok sinraven, your in!

Kingside castle.

diagram-jpg.php

RE: Pokebeach Chess Championship (Snorchu vs Shoyru1444) (IF YOU JOINED, READ FIRST P

I only know two that I remember and that is safariblade and myself

You guys are going at it hard. I just noticed that Zyflair vs Guy89. That will be a good match :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back