• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Cherrim/Heatran Lv.x (A Sunny Day) (Cities-Masters)

Don't run Heatran. It's far too slow.

Blaziken FB is Dialga G's biggest nightmare. You only need to run a couple energy for it (a 2-2 line at most, but a 1-1 line does just fine), and due to Cyrus being in your deck you can afford to slip in some Energy Gains or maybe Poke Turns. Plus, Cherrim actually powers up Blaziken so you might be able to resort to Vapor Kick instead of a Jet Shoot KO, which leaves you wide open.

Other than that this deck cannot really stand up to DGX at all.

well i missed registration at my last cities by 5 mins. :( and they wouldnt let me sign up. So i played out in the hall way with people that were done with there games. I played vilegar 3 times won 2 lost 1 I played SP and i agree i need blaziken for this match i played SP 2 times won 1 lost 1 won only cuz i took off to fast for them(3 cherrims in hand and a BTS and i went second) played jumpluff 6 times won all of them played gatorzone once lost so i think the deck performs pretty well

Back