• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Cherrim/Heatran Lv.x (A Sunny Day) (Cities-Masters)

Electric Garden Girl

Aspiring Trainer
A Sunny Day

POKEMON:

4x Cherubi AR
4x Cherrim SF
2x Sunkern HS
2x Sunflora HS
1x Shamin (energy blow) AR
1x Shamin Lv.X (+40 hp) PL
2x Surskit SV
2x Masquerain SV
1x Heatran AR
1x Heatran Lv.X
2x Uxie LA
1x Unown Q MD
1x Crobat G PL

T/S/S:

4x Broken Time Space
2x Super Scoop Up
4x Bebe's Search
3x Expert Belt
2x TGI Poke Turn
3x Seeker
2x Cyrcus's Conspiracy
1x Judge
1x Pokemon Collector
1x Pokemon Communication
1x Pokemon Rescue
1x Luxury Ball
2x Palmer's Contribution
3x Warp Point
1x VS Seeker

2x Grass
3x Rescue Energy

Please leave feedback about this Cherrim deck

RE: SnorZone (Cities-Masters)

...Do you have any idea what a full stop is? You should probably use it...

As for disruption. Hmm. You might want to run more than just 1 Cyrus (2 would probably be best) just so you can search for energy more reliably - even though you're running only 2 basic energy in the entire deck. Will Snorlax or Magnezone be your primary attacker? Judging by your deck list, the Magnezone SF that is Electric-type will probably help you more, as there are no Pokemon in the deck outside the Magnezone line that are Electric or Metal.

There are 2 Snorlax from RR. Do you mean the Pick and Collect one, or the Bad Sleeping Habits one?
As for Magnemite you should probably run the Metal Magnemite (with Magnet) as a base.

There is no BTS or Rare Candy in the deck whatsoever. You should remedy that. And you should probably run either 3 Oak's, or get some Uxie LA into the deck if you can get any. Same thing with Call Energy and Pokemon Collector. One or both of those is a NECESSITY.

Blissey is okay, but it involves you discarding all your energy to heal - which you don't have very much of anyway. Then again, I suppose that is what Electric Trans is for. You might want to run 1 Premier Ball or more in the deck as you have 2 LV.Xs.

RE: Jumpluff/Magnezone (Cities-Masters)

Interesting idea. But Jumpluff has always been a strong deck because it has always been very, very fast.
So, take out Vespiquen and Cherrim line, they're useless in your strategy. Your goal is to have Jumpluff in your first turn, and attack with him each turn. Vespiquen is another deck, and just a Cherrim line is useless. If you really want him put him in a 3-3 line, but your consistency would hurt a lot.

Where is UXIE???'''''''''''
In a Jumpluff deck you need AT LEAST 3 Uxies!

Bye!

RE: Jumpluff/Magnezone (Cities-Masters)

Ok so Sunday 12-26-10 at Cities in Angola IN i realized that having 2 Magnezone Primes is a bit of over kill. So after round 1 i started play testing with a what you might call a sideboard and seeing how games would have turn out with a few other card and then putting the deck back to normal before the next round so i dropped a 1-1-1 live of Magnezone Prime drop the 2-2 live of Vespiquen and moved some energies around and brought in 1 Uxie 2 Pokemon Rescues 2 VS Seeker took out the cyclone energy and brought in a warp energy and drop my seekers down to 1 and also brought my sunflora line back up to 2-2 and this version runs much more smoothly

:D Anna

RE: Jumpluff/Magnezone OR Cherrim (A Sunny Day) (Cities-Masters)

My comments below are regarding the first decklist in your post:

Balboa said:
Where is UXIE?? In a Jumpluff deck you need AT LEAST 3 Uxies!
I second this.

Magnezone Prime is probably one of the most overhyped cards in existence. It has absolutely no place in any deck that doesn't use Magnezone line in general as a core card (and even then, the two other Magnezone non-X in the format outclass it greatly). Ditch the Zone line, plus the Lightning energy, for 2 more Uxie, plus 2 Rescue Energy, which will help you greatly.

If you're running Cherrim, you'll probably want to run at least a 2-2 line in the deck, but I'm not sure what to take out. The deck's close to perfect; the only real thing wrong with it is using a Magnezone, and your lack of Uxies/Rescues.

Hmmm...

Cherrim is nice as an attacker, but it's even better as a tech. Although you can have Cherrim attacking with 1 energy for 60 damage, Charizard AR can do the exact same thing for 80 damage...and it's got a lot more HP and tons of draw support. If anything, you will want to maximize the Masquerain line and keep Cherrims on the bench.

Several months ago, running Cherrim SF with Scizor SF worked wonders, and with cards like Expert Belt and Cherrim AR (as an alternative - you end up walling instead of increasing your damage), it can work phenomenally. I'd say reduce the Cherrim line to 3-3, ditch the Masquerain altogether, and add in 3-3 Scizor at least, if not 4-4. Dept Store Girl (run just 1) is good to get all of the Expert Belts into your hand quickly. Crobat G will not be needed as you're running Cherrims. Additionally, you could try increasing your Bellossom line to 2-2-2, but instead of 2 Bellossom, have 1 Bellossom and 1 Vileplume, to induce trainer lock. A bit quirky, but you can pull it off. (However, if you do, you will want to run more Supporters than you will Trainers.)

Oh yes, and every deck needs at least 2 Pokemon Collector. Additionally, if you do run Scizor, you will probably want to run between 8 and 10 energy. If you run straight-up Scizor without any Uxies in play, your damage potential can work wonders.

what if i were to remove the bellossom line and bring in a chancey prime for the heal cuz my cherrims dont requir energy to attack so i heal with for repurctions and cherrim can keep swinging and add in another Seeker so i can get chancey back off the bench so i can have the space back again

You can do either; the problem is that Blissey also involves getting rid of all your energies, and unless you run a lot of recovery cards such as Aaron's Collection or Palmer's Contribution, you may be hard-pressed to get them back. Sure you'll heal all your health, but in a deck that runs less than 10 energy, you will want to hold on to whatever energies you can get as long as possible.

Bellossom UD line is usually used in conjunction with Vileplume UD (Trainer-lock) because they have the same pre-evos and you can choose to evolve into either one.

I know Cherrim doesn't require Energy to attack, but its damage output is rather low, as is its max HP. At most, you do 70 damage not counting Expert Belt, and Cherrim will only have 80 HP without Belt or Thankfulness support. I suggested Scizor because its base HP is 100, and when it's taken 60 damage, its Poke-Body kicks in, making every attack do -40 to it, so it ends up lasting a very long time.

And please, please, please start using punctuation.

TO: DNA

I want to keep the Cherrim line i think that its a good line it hits hard and fast for no energy and it heals itself or others. with Blissey theres a full heal if i cant slow heal with cherrim and the cherrims still can attack even after the full heal from Blissey then Shaymin's second attack Aromatherapy i get to remove 2 from everyone also so i think the deck can hit hard enough and long enough and keep healing enough to not fall behind

Few changes

Took out the 1-1-1 line of Bellossom and 2 rare candy added 1-1 Blissey prime and a 3rd Seeker 2 Super Scoop Up

Your first post still has the original list in it. By the way, why are the Masquerain in that second deck?

draw power and there a good attacker with a good body its small but its all around a good card

I'd probably run more than just 2 Grass (maybe 4), just to make sure you can draw into one, or in case it ends up getting discarded. And you must, must, MUST run 2 Pokemon Collector in the deck. 1 is just not enough. And Crobat G is also not necessary, for the reasons I already mentioned...dump the Crobat for another Collector.
As for Pokemon Rescue, run at least 2 or none at all. 1 won't serve you that well. Same thing with Pokemon Communication.
I can't see anything else wrong with it at this time, but that doesn't mean I won't find something else...

...for the second deck. I don't think you took any of my suggestions about the Jumpluff list.

The Jumpluff list im happy with and the Cherrim list i really like the Crobat in cuz it really increases your damage out put in times of need. I have many way to get it back to my hand and play tricks with it cuz i can put it up to block bring it back down turn it to my hand and then keep it in hand so i can lay another Cherrim and increase damage or use uxie to draw and i also have Seekers and Super Scoop Ups to get Crobat and Uxies out of the way with my plan is to get all 4 Cherrims out as fast as i can get an expert belt on the one attack and make sure that while im doing that get a Blissey Prime set up in my hand and the bench space ready so that when i cant take anymore damage Blissey and then keep attacking and use a super scoop to get it back out of the way or a seekers

RE: Jumpluff/Magnezone OR Cherrim *New Changes*(A Sunny Day) (Cities-Masters)

Well, if you really want to run Crobat G in the deck, throw in a few TGI Poke Turn into the deck so you don't need to waste an SSU or Seeker picking it back up again. Seeker is usually just used to pick up a Blissey Prime, Mesprit, Uxie, or something similar...it can be used for Crobat, but that is rarely done in favor of others. That's just an idea; you don't have to take it.

As for the Jumpluff list, I don't think Magnezone Prime will be any good of an attacker, since he will burn your already-low energy count, so you might want to remove the Lightning Energy...just a thought.

And please. Punctuation. It will make your posts a lot easier to understand.

All right then, it appears I have nothing left to say about your deck(s) at this point. Best of luck at Cities.

I have no more Cities tournaments in my area for this year, but I'd like to hear how you did at yours.

yeah ill update after my next cities. I have one coming up next weekend and i plan on taking note and keep track of what happens so i can make note of play mistakes what i may need to add in or take out

Back